:harleyquinn_hqas: Harley Quinn Season 3 Arrives July 28 (NEW TRAILER BELOW) :harleyquinn_hqas:

15 Likes

@arkhamassassin

5 Likes

woo

11 Likes

And of course:

10 Likes

@DC89 @Mae @Razzzcat @Hiraeth @NCharles39

Wasn’t sure if y’all heard about this yet…

8 Likes

I saw! Been looking for a release date, but I don’t think they want to tell us yet. :laughing: Either way I’m ready! :tada: :green_heart:

14 Likes

Just got the news over in Harley’s Crew. :harleys_crew: You rock sooo hard for posting this over in HC as you do in all things @TheWifeOfJasonTodd! :purple_heart: Also- big ups to @NYJt3 for this thread! :+1:

You and me both Queen @Razzzcat! :smiley:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew: :smiley:

11 Likes

The new image is definitely very nice, but we already knew this was coming out in the summer, so it’s just not that substantial w/out a release date. At this point we’re probably looking at August, maybe early September since that’s still technically summer. I just know we need that precious release date ASAP!

gimme-colbert

11 Likes

Wonder if they will ever use Ra’s al Ghul?

3 Likes

They’re baaaack!

5 Likes

Colbert! :hugs:

slides over Cool Points in a HQ-themed sack

Stephen’s definitely earned those.

4 Likes

@Hiraeth SQUEEEEEEEE!!! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:.
Would be nice if it premiered this month to celebrate pride month but that might not be feasible. I wonder if DC changed its mind on ‘Heroes don’t do that.’…I looking forward to finding out if anything started to ‘bake’ with Wonder Woman after the ‘Trinity Pharamone Incident’ :grin: :facepalm_catwoman: :facepalm_batman: If so I hope it’s Superman’s I want at least one universe where Lois puts him in the doghouse. I cat wait to find out what happens with BatCat as rumor says they get together in this. here is hoping this is a Earth 2/Two :00_huntress1: :00_huntress2:. Hush was spotted in the comic and likely wants revenge for what he suffered at our hero’s hands.

I also hope for some :yjo_nightwing: :0_batgirl: moments…Babs is Harley and Ivy are all short in this universe. yet still kicked butt.

3 Likes

Would def love to see that. :+1:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

Don’t forget y’all- Harls celebrates her big 30th anniversary on Sept 11th this year! :smiley:

:0_harley_quinn: :drquinzelhqtas: :00_harley_quinn: :harley_classichqtas: :harley_hv_3: :harley_hv_1: :harley_eyerollhqtas: :harley_smilehqtas: :harleyquinn_hqas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Sept 11 is still technically summer. Maybe that’s the release date :thinking:.

3 Likes

Could be. :thinking:

5 Likes

Here’s to thirty more years of Harley bringing the crazy!

5 Likes

FC02381E-8460-40F8-B8C2-F0B66B07EC5B

6 Likes

Any other’s you’d want to see?

3 Likes