:harleyquinn_hqas: Harley Quinn Season 3 Arrives July 28 (NEW TRAILER BELOW) :harleyquinn_hqas:

Hey everybody! :diamonds: Just gonna leave these right here… :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew: :black_heart: 7/28/22!

giphy

giphy

12 Likes

Sound idea! I might be getting a Superman tattoo next year, so yeah, I could go with a Cobb Squad one, too. :cobb_squad: :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

10 Likes

If that’s supposed to be a push for a Poison Ivy tat…I guess I could do that.

I am not getting a tat of Harl’s hyena, though. Nuh-uh, no-how. Thing freaks me out. :laughing:

4 Likes

Am I the only one getting serious Relax! vibes from the Court of Owls leader?

Frankie-Relax-nekkidhuzzah

5 Likes

Well not now, since you had to post that guy droppin’ trou. :joy:

SN: I need to go scrub my eyeballs, now.

4 Likes

Saw the trailer hilarious. Can’t wait. The court of owls caught me off gaurd :laughing:

3 Likes

Does wiggling out of a toga really qualify as “droppin’ trou”? :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

4 Likes

I have yet to watch the trailer but YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

5 Likes

Not having wiggled out of a toga, I will say…close enough. :harleyquinn_hqas:

I’ve watched the trailer about 10 times now, and I cannot wait for July 28th! Its going to kick ass (and then some), and Lex will most definitely **** his pants from the wonderful mayhem to be had! :superman_hv_4: :kingshark_hqas:

5 Likes

Wonder who they have voicing Waller?

4 Likes

Google says its Tisha Campbell, who also voiced Tawny Young on the show, and played Martin’s squeeze on the Fox sitcom Martin in the '90s.

5 Likes

James Gunn!!!

7 Likes

Some of my favorite moments from the trailer in random order:

• Swamp Thing and Abby :hugs:
  • “We’ve been doing a ton of bangin’!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :champagne: :boom: :sweat_drops: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • James Gunn and Clayface :laughing:
  • The Invisible Jet :wondersquadron1:
  • Batman’s toe fetish :catwoman_hv_4: :foot:t4: :batman_hv_5:
  • Lex Luthor and the pant :poop:ting comments :rofl:

Is it July 28th, yet?

I mean, if I look at my calendar and stare really hard at July 28th, will that make the day come that much faster? As a DC, Harley and animation junkie, I needs my fix of my favorite current animated DC show, I needs it!

goes to stare at July 28th on his calendar really hard

It might (won’t) work, it might (won’t)! :0_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

she also appears to have done M.O.N.I.C.A. on it.

I think we can say that Granny Goodness and Wendy Brown won’t be back

3 Likes

:raised_hands:

:cobb_squad: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad:

5 Likes

“Cobb”, as in corn on the?

3 Likes

As in Cobb salad. It’s a running gag in the show…

4 Likes

You’re def on point here LadyBat. It’s also one of :harleys_crew:'s most fave sequences of the series. :smiley:

Here ya’ go @Sean-Malloy:

:smiley: :+1: :cobb_squad:

6 Likes

Speaking of Cobb Squad…does anyone else hear and/or read “cob” and automatically think of the Cobb Squad?

I went out for lunch this weekend, and corn on the cob was included with my meal. As soon as I saw it, I thought “Heh-heh, Cobb Squad.” :cobb_squad:

4 Likes