Harley Quinn Season 2 Trailer is HERE!

Freaking awesome perfect time to binge on some Harley Quinn

2 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Harley Quinn Season 2 - the perfect antidote to COVID-19 exile. Much needed comic relief.

2 Likes

:hyenahqtas: :hyenahqtas:
Bud & Lou!!!

1 Like

:harleyquinn_hqas:

12 hours and counting

1 Like

1 Like

See I was hype for season 2 when they dropped the trailer. I sat down and watched it and was loving how bad ass it looked till part way through harely and poison ivy were holding hands, and I think something weird was said (I can’t remember.) now I’m no homophobe but it would defeat alot of what they created if they just half way through season 2 make harely and ivy start feeling for each other or something.

What exactly would it defeat? A lot of TV shows have friendships that develop into romance. Most of them, even. It feels like the only thing different here is that it’s two women.

2 Likes

Did we not see how they were building ivy and kiteman, or how harely was trying to smite joker. Those are related to straight couples

Just like in real life, our romantic interests can fade and spark up with another person. Especially if you analyze Ivy’s feelings towards Kite Man. She’s ashamed to admit she is engaged to him, she is embarrassed to be seen with him; there is also a precedent in the continuity of the comics that Harley and Ivy are romantically involved.

Please bear in mind that we are an incredibly diverse community, and celebrate all orientations. If you would like to discuss how hurt you are Kite Man will have his heart broken or anything else in the realm of relationships and love, great! But conversation around if something is right or wrong because it is gay or straight will not be permitted.

This conversation isn’t about if it’s wrong or right, Harley and ivy have never been together in the main continuity of the comics so it’s 100% put of character if that’s how they choose to write it. There’s nothing homophobic here about this conversation, it’s fine to have gay characters but don’t push it onto characters that weren’t written that way, it ruines the original creators intentions

Ah, you must need to do some catching up! Not only do we get increasing subtext about their blossoming relationship many times over the years, we also see it flower fully in Bombshells #79 (Jan 2017). Of course, this is notwithstanding the moment nearly 5 years ago when DC Comics went on record saying that they are “Girlfriends without the jealousy of monogamy”.
You don’t have to scratch the surface at all to find their evolving relationship. And with characters who continue to explore their identities, let’s be excited to see how their story can naturally grow from the origins that have now been established for years!

Given that the crux of this complaint revolves around a dissatisfaction with expression of sexual orientation, further conversation on this topic will be moderated.

Season 2 is GREAT…however,whatever you do,DO NOT KILL OFF KITEMAN…he is the funniest and most likable character on this show…it would be a BIG mistake…besides,the team needs an outside liason to help with missions and adventures …he could always be of use