Harley Quinn Season 2 Trailer is HERE!

:harleyquinn_hqas: We’ve been not-so-patiently waiting, and it’s here! Check out the new trailer for Harley Quinn Season 2! :harleyquinn_hqas:

Let us know what y’all think! :harley_wideeyehqtas:

13 Likes

Do I spy Harley and Ivy… holding hands? :eyes:

14 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

I’m ready. Let’s do this.

2 Likes

OMG! It’s Beyonce! :kingshark_cutehqtas:

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see the father/daughter moments with Commissioner Gordon and Barbara/Batgirl!

Apparently the voice of Babs/Batgirl is Briana Cuoco, the sister of Kaley Cuoco.

8 Likes

Looks great! Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Batgirl, No Man’s Land, What’s not to love?

5 Likes

This second season could not come at a more perfect time. Can’t wait!!

5 Likes

I am here for it.

1 Like

It was an awesome and funny trailer. Freeze’s look is really cool (get it). Enjoy the no mans land batgirl and Catwoman. So much to look forward to. And the best of all BANE. why does he have to have to folding chair.

Also parademons. I knew my Darksied prediction was right.

2 Likes

Beyonce!!! :laughing: Never thought I would like King Shark this much. This version is all I can picture now.

I cannot wait for this. Loved seeing Catwoman, even if just for a second. It won’t be the Gotham City Sirens, but it’s the closest we’ll get for now.

And how could these episodes possibly get raunchier than before? :thinking: So eager to find out.

2 Likes

So excited for season 2!!! Love getting to see a first look at Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, and Batgirl! And in only in 2 weeks will we get to see the first episode, wow! Thank you so much for not letting us wait too long (even tho season 2 is worth waiting for) and for expanding the show further with new characters, more of King Shark’s comments, and more of Harley Quinn of course! :harleyquinn_hqas: :clayface_hqas: :catwoman_hv_5: :drpsycho_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :kingshark_hqas:

2 Likes

“Ohhh. A human v*****!”
And ya, like Question said, HarlIvy holding hands! <3

3 Likes

The Trailer for Harley Quinn Season 2 came out!

IT’S GONNA BE RAUNCHIER! :smile:

Y’all Pumped up? I needed a positive with everything going on lately

5 Likes

I am stoked, but I refuse to even watch the trailer. I want to be completely blown away.
I. Can’t. Wait.

2 Likes

Yeah saw the trailer the other day. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Alfred Molina as Mr. Freeze is quite possibly the best casting for Mr. Freeze, well, ever.

I’d love to see Freeze talk of the power of steam in some capacity, as the world can always use more Steamboy references.

2 Likes

After coming home from another crappy day at work I see Harley Quinn season 2 is coming April 3 and the world seems good again.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, Chops. Welcome to the party. Stay awhile, kick back, relax, and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Great news, but why is Doctor Psycho dressed like a pro wrestler in that picture? Wait…never mind, I don’t want to know!

1 Like