Harley Quinn Season 2 needs a trailer

Will there be a teaser trailer for Harley Quinn Season 2 like there was for the first one? Come on DC give me a taste of things to come!!

1 Like

The first season is just now ending. Animation takes a LONG time, please be patient and considerate to those who need to work on it :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I meant no disrespect. Since the second season is coming out next month I thought the animation was (mostly) complete.

1 Like

I think at the absolute latest, we might see it a week before the next episode drops.

2 Likes

Oh, no worries!!! I wasn’t trying to attack you or make you feel bad. I think I kind of misread your tone because I’m used to people complaining about something not being ready right away on here. That’s on me fore reading it the wrong way and I’m sorry for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. Thanks for clearing things up!

2 Likes

Harley was written in two arcs of 13 episodes each, which they are calling Season 1 and Season 2. As far as I know, there has not been a trailer yet for Season 2 but I have no doubt it will be great. The two show runners were on DC Daily 2/24, I think, talking about what’s to come, Check it out.

1 Like