Harley Quinn: Season 2 Is Coming! Release Date Friday, April 3rd

Awesome! Hope Harley and Ivy get together in season 2

7 Likes

Why call it a season 2 then?

The belief is May with HBO Max’s launch

Just to be clear, the series started as a 26 episode season and was then split into two seasons, this isn’t a fast turn-around so much as a marketing choice. I don’t mind it, but be aware.

12 Likes

.When harley Quinn was first announced I did not think I would be into the show (I don’t normally care for the adult humor animated stuff) BUT!!! I really enjoyed the first season and had some great laughs. Really excited to hear this news.

3 Likes

Kite Man

20 Likes

YAY!!! :diamonds: :spades: :herb: :kite: :performing_arts: :brain: :shark: :coffee: :bat:

5 Likes

Im super happy they coming out with a season 2. When i was only 3 episodes into the series i was hoping they have a season 2. Thank you dc. Btw i wish poison ivy was my gf for real. Wish she was real

3 Likes

Harley Quinn had a unique situation. They produced all 26 episodes at the same time. So by the time Season 1 ended, if not before they already had Season 2 in the can. Titans was not filmed that way.

10 Likes

SEASON 2! YES!!! I can’t wait, but i guess i have to lol

6 Likes

@webthabrowns that is great new’s. I can’t wait. Also welcome to the community.

1 Like

@ramos1142.6761 I can’t either. Welcome to the community.

1 Like

@JustJoShInG_ya catwoman would be awesome. Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

Best animated series out there.

3 Likes

Oh that’s a relief. I was afraid I was gonna have to wait like 8 months

1 Like

Amazing. Had a blast watching this season and I can’t wait for the 2nd one.

1 Like

Thank you, happy to be part of the community :blush:

Yay!!! So exciting

1 Like

Funnily enough, earlier in the week (or last week – time is a made up concept), the showrunners actually did an AMA on the DC Comics subreddit and they did confirm both things will be in the second season. :smiley:

4 Likes