Harley Quinn S2, E9 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Weā€™re having a Bachelorette party on Themyscira and ANYTHING can happenā€¦and, man, does it!

We had catty faux-friends (one who is literally part cat), lots of alcohol, alcohol-induced decisions (wink, wink), and exotic dancersā€¦sounds like a stereotypical Bachelorette party. Oh, but this one also had nefarious plans, murder, mayhem, and environmental terrorism because THATā€™S how Harls and Ivy party!

Letā€™s not forget Kite Manā€™s ā€œrockingā€ party! I mean that puzzle was NUTS!

If you havenā€™t watched episode 9 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

27 Likes

i was convinced that harley and ivy were going to get together in this show
not anymore

20 Likes

I want Ivy and Harley, cause they have an awesome connection. It hurt when she left with Kite Man

26 Likes

Poor Harley cannot catch a break :broken_heart:

Againā€¦last two mins of the episode crush my heart and soul

36 Likes

Iā€™m proud of her for telling Ivy though. I really thought she would never do that. I feel like the groundwork is being set for Ivy leaving him at the altar. The way the boys on the boat looked at him when he said him and Ivy were true love said a lot. Also the complete juxtaposition from what Harley would offer: adventure, murder, and saving the environment vs Kitemanā€™s: letā€™s go home and sit on the couch watching TV for 6 hours. Ivy also basically admitted she had feelings for Harley when she got off the plane so I still have hope.

Episode was funny as ā– ā– ā– ā–  aside from my heart being ripped to shreds at the end.

49 Likes

They are. The whole King Shark at the end thing was to kinda start putting the knife to the Kite Man thing

25 Likes

There must always be drama, but damn that was so good then heartbreaking

18 Likes

I mean, Ivy wasnā€™t wrong about what she said, Harley.

29 Likes

Ivy definitely has feelings for Harley, otherwise they wouldnā€™t have had sex, twice. But itā€™s a matter of trust, and Ivy doesnā€™t trust Harley not to leave her. Which is dumb, because clearly sheā€™ll always be there for Ivy, I think Harley will do something at the wedding to get Ivy to choose

16 Likes

ā€œA four time thing within a two time thingā€ā€¦ I see you Harley :eyes:

40 Likes

COME ON KIVY! You can do it! (With Ivy/Harley on the side)

Great Episode! Heartfelt and funny

We finally got a King Shark Episode! Who could say no to King Daddy??? :kinghsark_grinhqtas:
Frank finally showed up again!
The Lobster. The second it spoke I knew there would be a songā€¦
Poor Mr. Freezeā€¦ Nora seems happy
Jen is Vicious in a fight
Catwoman is amazing I see why Ivy likes her
Hope Little Lex gets better!

Harley and Ivy will work all this out, I just hope it doesnā€™t end the KIvy Marriage
Such a fun episode, the Bachelor party was NUTS!

Harley needs a hugā€¦

20 Likes

I loved this!!! 100% something is going to go down at the wedding. I think kite man might call it off since they foreshadowed it on the boat!

Who else thinks the teaser image is dr psycho?!?

25 Likes

I canā€™t believe they made a whole song about pooping in the ocean. Now we wait to see if Ivy actually goes through with the wedding to Kite Man.

14 Likes

You shouldnā€™t have killed joker now you have no one to ban*

2 Likes

I agree! Like she was ride or die, insanely committed to Joker for YEARS. And that was a horrible, abusive relationship. Where does Ivy get off thinking Harley would be anything but the most committed, loyal partner on the planet? She basically wrote the book on it.

25 Likes

Youā€™re definitely right. Because you can tell she actually cares about Ivy. They donā€™t have anything close to an abusive relationship like the one she had with Joker. The way she looked at Ivy when she went away with Kite Man, hurt the most. How she was trying not to cry and Ivy glanced away

15 Likes

Joker isnā€™t dead.

5 Likes

The references to ā€˜The Little Mermaidā€™ was great, especially the song about why itā€™s great to live under the sea. I think Ivy definitely isnā€™t going to end married.

15 Likes

Great episode as always.

Anyone getting Sebastian vibes from The Little Mermaid? King Shark A for effort on the wedding front

Now for the ding of f*** nuts Harley/Ivy get it together.

Harley finally telling Ivy she loves herā€¦only to get her heart ripped out :pleading_face:

ā€œI trust you with my life, but I donā€™t trust you with my heartā€ :broken_heart:

Also, I am so here for the cobb squad.

Wonder what happens next.

:harley_wideeyehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

18 Likes

Well guys and gals, another awesome episode. So many super things in this one. Sharkā€™s focus was taken straight from the comics, which shows the writers do their homework. This wonderful show proves what Iā€™ve always believed -there is so much material to work with to make great stories if you just pay attention. The Little Mermaid spoof was hysterical. The running gag with the invisible vehicles and the birds was great. Eris, the goddess of discord and Aresā€™s daughter, selling out the Amazons to Luthor in Wonder Woman 's absence was terrific. The strip club headed up by Maxie Zeus who then hooked up with Nora. Jennifer kicking butt on the mind-controlled Amazons. Ivyā€™s tattoo. The boys waiting for Shark to return to finish the puzzle. So many great moments.
Of course I felt for Harley, but ivy was very mature in her reason for staying with Kite Man. Even though I know ivy and Harley will get together, this episode didnā€™t feel like a deliberate stalling to pad out the season. It felt organic, something many many other forms of entertainment lack. Kudos to the creative team for making this show one of the best reasons to subscribe. I anxiously await next weekā€™s episode. Awesome show.

19 Likes