Harley Quinn S2, E6 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Holy Moses Riddler had awesome hair.

9 Likes

Remember kids, it’s not flirting unless there’s at least one broken nose.

4 Likes

Two-face was a true politician and a villain all along

8 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

Normal Joker reminded me a bit of similar thing Scott Snyder did in his Batman run

8 Likes

I think this episode confirms that Joker knew Bruce Wayne was Batman. He mentioned Jason Todd was Robin. If he knew Robin’s identity he should have been able to figure out his housemate and father figure is Batman.

7 Likes

Right?! I agree that Harley was falling for Ivy all along and like you said Joker was in the way, telling Ivy’s story as his own.

4 Likes

Man… They keep teasing the “Ivy with running mascara” look.

I love it soooo much. Come on Writers! Please?

Pyscho wins the episode. Great Joke.
Another Good episode, Great throwback!

7 Likes

Really liked the back story. Glad that everything wasn’t wrapped up neatly at the end of the episode. The bomb in Little Italy was a good hat tip to The Dark Night. Love that the Harley Quinn series pays homage to what has come before and yet is so fresh. And who is doing that to the Joker? Where did the kids come from? Who wiped his memory and why? Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel!

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the episode. It really was a great look into Harley and Ivy’s relationship. I loved all the character moments and just really liked to see how much they really care for each other. I loved the look at Two Face. It just showed how twisted he was back then.

8 Likes

No surprise that I LOVED this episode!! I missed Harleen ::drquinzelhqtas:: and was so happy to see more of her in this episode. Also how everything turned out to be, Two-Face, how Gordon looked back then, Riddler and his hair, and Harley and Ivy’s relationship forming. :heart: :green_heart:The scene towards the end of the episode where Ivy lends a hand to Harleen vs how “normal” Joker lends a hand to Harley at the beginning of the episode. I just can’t wait for Harley and Ivy to be together.

Another great episode :smile:

I wish it was already next Friday to get more of Harley, Ivy, and Bane! ::harleyquinn_hqas:::poisonivy_hqas:::banehappyhqtas::

12 Likes

For now, maybe

1 Like

Best version of pre-Two-Face Harvey Dent, tbh.

7 Likes

Overflowing w/ character insight and shrewd humor as always. A+ MVP for me this week was definitely my girl Ivy. :green_heart: (psst. More Arkham Ivy, plz) Actually, more everything!
This show better get at least 1 more season, or I’ll be forced to riot. jk Atleast let the two little lovebirds get together. Such a big step for Harls & Ivy this week. I awwwed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: atleast a half dozen times at them!

10 Likes

I’ll riot too!

5 Likes

@Ortega807 Right? It’s just too good.

5 Likes

I love Ivy. It’s my daughter’s name.

7 Likes

I think the passenger seat thing is a robin only seat which pairs nicely with the dead jason todd reference from joker earlier lolol

4 Likes

NAH that psycho joke got me WHEEZING.

5 Likes

I think in the comics everyone just assumed Bruce Wayne was a horrible guardian who would have no idea his ward was a costumed crime fighter because he was too busy being a billionaire playboy.

Like he crafted his imagine very well so no one would ever suspect him as Batman, even with evidence proving it.

3 Likes