Harley Quinn S2, E5 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Love this episode!!! The intro got me off guard at first but I enjoyed it because it shows that this show isn’t afraid to make fun of its show and give another hilarious and entertaining show. We see Batgirl again and helping Batman and Gordon take back the city. Bane finally got a chair! But still no respect from Two-Face. I think once Harley knows Batman is back, she’ll won’t be too worried about him since Batgirl will be the one fighting crime for now. I like that Alfred was fighting crime the best he could. Batgirl’s reaction to seeing Batman was just so cute! Even though a Harley fan myself, I did like how they didn’t rush Harley and Batman meeting again so soon to run the story along.

7 more days until the next episode :frowning: but this episode will keep me entertained for now. The ending of the episode with the two guys is me finishing each episode LOL.

12 Likes

Honestly really love the show and how it branches out with its characters. And alfred as the Macaroni was just hilarious not the best episode sure, but still worth watching!!

10 Likes

The intro sucked. This lame idea that geek guys are all fat, sexist incels is bullying but you get to feel self-righteous about it. Highly disappointed in what was before that a very entertaining show. Also the Batgirl social media thing screamed 40 year old writers trying to be hip. Definitely the weakest episode of the season.

6 Likes

It’s not all geek guys. Just the ones who judge the show without even watching it.

18 Likes

Smack the Batman vs Bane fight!

I’m sorry but if you would rather watch the Beter Show than a DC piece of media you should twist your neck as far as it will go.

2 Likes

Alfred’s proposal to be “binge buddies” is something a lot of people are doing! :smile:

BingeBuddies

14 Likes

I really love Bane, I hope he joins forces with Ivy and Harley because he sure as hell isnt getting the respect he deserves!

14 Likes

Where is nightwing!! Where is Robin

3 Likes

Great episode! Mostly, I am amazed at the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut guy, I feel the show portrayed those in support of #ReleaseTheSnyderCut in a bad way, despite them raising so much money for AFSP Suicide prevention and awareness.

7 Likes

I loved those two guys. Only real fans can write characters like that.

6 Likes

It actually doesn’t look like its been taken bad. I thought it was funny being a “supporter” myself. Besides, free publicity and there is now another charity t-shirt design up!

#ReleaseTheSnyderCut

11 Likes

I have to say the lowest episodes of the series for me so far. The reason Harley Quinn is funny is that she is supposed to be a crazy colorful one in a world of gray, acting silly and stuff. Instead, Batman and Alfred are like a parent and child and are silly. Alfred and Fox show animosity to each other for some reason. Jim Gordon is still his crazy self.

As the saying goes, when everyone is silly, no one is.

This show is easily one I’m really looking forward to start the weekend. It’s not pretentious and can make light of itself. The tow fanboys to start the episode is classic​:laughing:. I had some hesitation when it came to this, but I’m completely won over.

9 Likes

This show keeps getting better. Really one of the main reasons I subscribed! Keep going with this DC. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::heart:

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t breathe! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha This was AMAZING!!!

Oh my lanta what an amazing episode founded solely on Smart Assery. It was Beautiful :black_heart: :white_heart:

From Crying from Sadness last week to Crying from laughter this week, this show delivers in so many ways. I love you DC, I love you Harley Quinn Animated Series

9 Likes

Officially Bane is my Favorite Character.
Kivy is Second.

:banehappyhqtas:

9 Likes

Wheeeeee! What a fun ride.

Love me some character growth!

Thanks for a great show all!

6 Likes

^^^^make it happen DC

10 Likes

Not my favorite, but I wasn’t expecting it to be. However, it still got a few laughs out of me. Those fanboys in the beginning were fun and oh-so-true about some fans out there.

And poor Bane. This man is never going to get the respect he deserves, but it was awesome the way he broke Batman. I really thought they were about to go there and have Bane wreck his back, but the legs were good enough.

I am wondering where on earth is the rest of the Bat family during a time like this. Dick, Tim, or even Jason should be around somewhere, right? Damien magically disappeared for some reason. Maybe they’ll pop up later or the show didn’t want to clog it with so many characters. :woman_shrugging:t5:

All in all, still an entertaining episode, and it gave me another favorite line: “I don’t want pigs in a blanket. I want to fight crime!” ::batman_madhqtas::

10 Likes

I love this show and how it makes fun of itself and real life tropes surrounding the show and fandom. This is the best adult comicbook cartoon I have seen and even though this episode is more of a filler it was still very funny and had it’s own take on the side character development which was amusing

8 Likes