Harley Quinn S2, E2 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Last season, a trailer for the next episode played when the episode ended.

I really wish they still did the trailer for next weekā€™s episode (or am I just missing it somehow?)

15 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure why that changed though!

2 Likes

Batgirl of Burnside! LEGGO!

4 Likes

No reason to see her as Oracle when she hasnā€™t even gotten to be Batgirl yet. Sheā€™s still a college student.

4 Likes

Yeah. They did that for season 1 of Titans, but didnā€™t give trailers for season 2 each episode. They keep doing that and itā€™s making me very unhappy. And they should have released the whole season instead of doing this weekly release. Theyā€™re only 20 minute episodes. This is a type of show that needs to be binged. Iā€™m not renewing my subscription until the end of the season. Thereā€™s really no point. If not the whole season, at least release 2 or 3 episodes a week like they did with Young Justice: Outsiders.

1 Like

I love how in character clayface got with Stephanie. :joy: would love to see some behind the scenes footage of Alan Tudyk recording his lines for this episode lol

10 Likes

Okay, Probably Minority here, but goooooooodness that was too much ClayStephanie. Although it was excellent Character work, really his best performance.

KITEMAN! Only a lil, but uh, he said Girlfriendā€¦ so did Ivy say No? :disappointed: :ring:

I am Really looking forward to the Bane Episode, although, I think he would work with Harley cause heā€™s a cool Hombre.

Shark and Shortie show was great!

Yay! They went with the Yellow for Babs

1 Like

ā€œTaking Riddler back to Arkhamā€, right. I knew they were either gonna kill him or do something like put Riddler on a hamserā€“Hey, look, thatā€™s what they did!

Also, did Barbara really buy that supervillains were gonna do the right thing with Riddler? smh

8 Likes

I can admit that it is a little irritating having to wait 7 days for 20 minutes and then to not even get a preview anymore. The only reason I choose not to cancel my subscription and just wait for all the episodes to come out is because the show is just so good and Iā€™m eager to know what happens. But yeah it sucks. On one hand I wish I could binge it all but on the other a new episode every Friday gives me something to look forward to.

2 Likes

Thatā€™d be 6 days, 23 hrs, 40 mins actually. Also, thereā€™s so much to digest in each episode, itā€™s good that theyā€™re a week apart! Iā€™d recommend watching new episodes a couple times during the week if youā€™re jonesing. Iā€™ve watched these episodes more times than I can count and I catch something new every time!

6 Likes

Another awesome episode.

Poor Zebras. Why psycho why.

The king shark and psycho story was great. The killer car and camel were fun. All that work for nothing.

Kiteman (hell yeah) made it. Looks like he and ivy are still together.

Poor Gordon. Still sad but making the best out of it. Canā€™t wait to hopefully see him rise up in an epic comeback.

Babs was great. A nice take on her origin. With no one there to protect she will do it. Wonder how sheā€™ll develop. Will she stumble across the cave?

Harley and Ivy college adventure was fun. There dance while talking to Babs have a laugh. There disguises were fun. Enjoyed how Riddler pointed them. Some nice fight and good fun. Glad riddlers alive. I understand Harleyā€™s on a revenge spree but nice to know revenge isnā€™t just killing. Keep some of these characters for future appearances.

Clayface was hilarious. I do agree with HCQ. His steph animation was great. Really went full 21 jump street there.

In the end awesome episode.

9 Likes

Episode 1 was a prime example of how being overly focused on violence and excessive language makes the show feel ā€œmehā€. Like it wasnt horrible to watch but it did feel underwhelming.

Episode 2 on the other hand is the kind of thing that made me like this series. It felt natural while still coming off wacky and random. Also, BABS!!! Cant wait to see Selina in action. Hopefully it mirrors the feel of this episode and not ep 1 :catwoman_hv_4:

4 Likes

love this animated series its just an interesting take on the batman mythos and not cheesy. Every time I sit down and watch this I know I am going to have a laugh and now in days that is such a relief

5 Likes

Clay face was hilarious and I love Gordon Iā€™m the towel he needs some helpā€¦ Not to mention Banes territory and the start of Batgirl. Can not wait until next week :partying_face:

6 Likes

Ooo I LOVED this episode so much!!! Glad to see kite man again! I am missing Frank tho. I feel like if Harleyā€™s next target is Bane, he might just help her take down the others. Itā€™ll be easier to take down Two-Face with Baneā€™s help. Will Babs encounter the Gotham City Sirens in the next episode? Probably not but it would be interesting. Also I was feeling Harley being like a mentor to Babs in this episode when she was trying to shoot the switch. I wonder how long Clayface can go with still talking to Chad lol.

Episode 3, canā€™t wait!

7 Likes

NOW Weā€™re getting into the funny. Clayface was genius. Psycho too. Is there any candle better than one made of rendered zebra fat? I havenā€™t found one yet. Also glad to see that everyone on Harleyā€™s list is not going to be killed. Keep it coming people. Very very good episode.

3 Likes

This was probably the best episode so far. Just amazing. Everyone involved nailed it.

4 Likes

Clayface :clayface_apalledhqtas: made my day!

7 Likes

Did anyone else know the dean from community was the Riddler. Didnā€™t know it until he said dean in this episode.:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I found clayface in season 1 to be more annoying then funny or helpful. This episode finally did a decent balance of making him funny annoying and yes, even helpful. hopefully that is something that is retained throughout the rest of the season. Also i love the idea the show is going for with Batgirls origin. also one last thing thank god they did NOT kill Riddler off as i found him one of the funnier recurring characters in season 1.

5 Likes