Harley Quinn S2, E12 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Eh we all been there lmao

6 Likes

So that was an epic battle…Ivy’s snap of her fingers :ok_hand:

I am so happy Sy is up and running again #Sy-Net

Ivy please stop hurting Harley she just wants some love :pleading_face:

Dang Psycho is a real d***, and what an ending!?!

What’s gonna happen next episode… :harley_eyebrowhqtas: :kitemanhqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

23 Likes

So Harley and Ivy falling in love is lame and Harley’s messed up feelings make her not deserving of happiness? Smh :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

Glad to see Baney boy is still alive. I mean we all expected it but still. I hope Ivy is bold enough to take a leap of faith.

16 Likes

Yeah it’s was so cool. I wonder will Darkseid come for Harley in season 3. That was funny when psycho showed a video of Harley and Ivy making up everyone was looking in shock Alfred even looked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Amazing episode! True love conquers all lmao. Poor Kiteman but we knew it was coming, Ivy can’t be with someone like him. Next week do we see an embarrassed justice league after an awkward threesome? :joy:

The preview pic shows them in wedding attire it sure as heck better not be Ivy getting married anyways :pleading_face:

I can’t wait to see new52 if we get a season three. Harley trying to be good but doing it in her own Harley way!

21 Likes

Psycho your a B****

8 Likes

Because I feel like Kiteman should have been rock hard solid seeing 2 girls get intimate with each other. :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

What do you mean they’re wired?

4 Likes

I mean it was wired when psycho showed the video to everyone it was funny

2 Likes

Wired a new slang term?

4 Likes

I guess

1 Like

So what’s it mean when something is wired?

4 Likes

I thought WW & Batsy were about to get down in front of Supes too lol. Love the 4th world involvement again. Can’t go wrong with some Jack Kirby, always winner for me.

8 Likes

I thought it would be WW and Superman. By the way where was flash and green lantern they did not show up

6 Likes

“I’m Kite-Man, not Soldering Man! I know Soldering Man, but he’s in Milwaukee.”

17 Likes

I will say that is probably the worst way for Kite-Man to find out…AND the wedding is supposed to happen the next day!

11 Likes

I was wondering too lol. Didn’t know if u meant wired as in they had a wire on em like FBI style. Or like “lit”? I guess it works either way. I’ve never heard that term either, but I could grasp the meaning from context. Opps replied to u by mistake, my bad DCGOM… I was just replying to that whole convo so I got lost on who I was replying to lol.

6 Likes

True. There was so much going on I forgot about them…

3 Likes

Wired in like lit

3 Likes