Harley Quinn S2, E1 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Thankyou. :cry::penguin:

3 Likes

Dug the old JLA comic logo for the Injustice League.

9 Likes

This is shaping up to be an Arkham City-esque horror show. Cityā€™s in ruins, anarchy reigns, superheroes arenā€™t there. Will Harley emerge to save them all in their darkest hour or will she pour more salt on the wound?

Probably the latter.

4 Likes

Bane and the folding chair stole the show.

11 Likes

If this goes the way I think it will Iā€™m worried about our favorite Tom hardy sounding dumbass

7 Likes

Good episode. That wasnā€™t the Barbara I was hoping for tho.

6 Likes

Welp. Hooked again! Quite an opener! Thanks all you talented people! :slight_smile:

I love the direction this is going and canā€™t wait to see more. I didnā€™t expect the city to descend into chaos quite that quickly and I feel for poor Gordon. I have to say, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m just reading to deeply into things or not but, Iā€™ve been kind of sad for the man in general.

I couldnā€™t figure out any reason they played him that way. (There doesnā€™t NEED to be, Iā€™m just naturally curious about the whys of everything :stuck_out_tongue:) Then it hit me,when they played him against robin. Here was a little kid playing dress up in his dadā€™s clothing and Gordon, an unkempt man child who never quite learned how to let go of his dependence on his childish illusionsā€¦

Sorry if I took all the funny out of that! It really was a great scene. :smiley:

4 Likes

Gordon seriously needs to do some manscaping on his chest hair!

8 Likes

Looked like the Nightwing symbol :joy:

7 Likes

As usual King was a treasure. ā€œCā€™mon, let me pet you. I want to teach you love!ā€ :joy:

7 Likes

Good set up episode. By the looks of it Harleyā€™s gonna be plowing through these big baddies of New Gotham like levels on a video game and my guess is Bane might be the last to go.

4 Likes

Omg so excited for a new season! Not getting to look forward to episodes every week was the worstā€¦

I have so many thoughts after watching it, especially, where is the trailer for next episode???

My thoughts going into this season:

• Is Damian the only Robin? Why didnā€™t Dick put on the mantle (a comic classic)?

• And on that note, where is Jason taking over with the red hood gang? He and Harley is an interaction I am ready for

• I think weā€™re going to see Batgirl Barbara this season

• Did something happen to Kite Man? Itā€™s a long time in-show to not see himā€¦

• The Justice League has to come back, right? Right?! Maybe Batman will save them and take over Gotham in the end so Harley has to start overā€¦

• How was Ivy shot by the idiots of the Injustice League??? Excuse me, but my Poison Ivy can take them all out and take over this town if she wanted to

• Loving the bat upgrade, the spikes are just chefā€™s kiss

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad the show is back. This was a good setup for the rest of the season. Bane never fails to steal the scene.

And Harley is definitely jumping the gun, which lines up well with the more chaotic side of her (dare I say the Joker side of her). Ivy works well here as a solid foundation to, hopefully, reel Harley in because sheā€™s smarter than those other guys give her credit for.

Pretty cool setup episode. I canā€™t wait for more.

Oh and I canā€™t believe :penguin_smirkhqtas: is gone. Thought heā€™d just be without a nose, but this development is interesting.

4 Likes

Alright. BRING ON THE QUARANTINE!!! I am Ready to watch some Mother @#$@!*^ HARLEY QUINN!

So glad itā€™s back, Still a great show, little sad Ivy didnā€™t keep the reborn look after last seasons finale, but dang everybody is kicking butt! Bane, as always so great.

Very Yikes at Penguins Death, WOW.

Only thing I have to say, WHERE IS KITEMAN?

4 Likes

Loving the new season already!

2 Likes

And the mumbling.

7 Likes

as a person that laughs and dumb stuff all dayā€¦the mumbling had me crying laughing. and the coffee maker lmaoo

4 Likes

Loved Robin filling in for Batman! Funniest part of the episode for me I canā€™t get enough!

3 Likes

Awesome start to S2.

The chaos opening sushi king sharks pets were hilarious. And the goon rebellion was great too. Also Bud and Lou.

The injustice league was fun. Bane asl always is the best. The folding chair coffee and mumbling was great. Enjoyed the Gotham (TV) reference.

The escape was fun. Knew it was Clayface. But poor penguin :penguin:. This was a great penguin. Sad to see him go. Killing a lot of people off. (Still miss scarecrow). But thatā€™s the show. Gets me thinking what will happen in (hopefully) S3. If she kills all the villains what will happen next. Either way he revenge seems like itā€™s going to be fun. It

I feel she wonā€™t kill Bane. I think Bane likes her as a villain just caught in the wrong crowd. Peer pressure and all.

Poor Gordon. The cops betray him he gets divorced and no best bud Bats to help him. @nu52 didnā€™t see the before but now thatā€™s all I see :joy:.

Also Damian was hilarious as Batman.

And bats at the end. His head looks bad. Does he remember? Is he bad or good now what will happen?

Also were is Frank and Kiteman. Two months have gone by and Kites and Ivy havenā€™t seen each other. Are they still together? Did they split in those two months.

Overall awesome start canā€™t wait for more.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just so much loving this show. Kaley Cuoco along with series creators Justin Halpern, Dean Lorey, and Patrick Schumacker have crafted an incredibly funny, crazed, and truly entertaining take on Harley that is sooo much fun to click the play button on each and every week. The cast is a whoā€™s who of soaring talents- Alyn Tudyyk, Tony Hale, Christopher Meloni, and the always awesome Jason Alexander just to name a few (Lake Bell is SO perfect in the role of Ivy and James Adomian as Bane is absolutely INSPIRED), the scripts are teeming with hilariously delivered dialogue and smartly written stories (with just the right amount of meaningful easter egg placement minus any blatant pandering), and every episode just always seems to have an uncanny way of topping the previous one. Really digging the friendship dynamic between Harley and Pam in the show. Itā€™s an engaging refinement of an already solid buddy story that began all those years ago when the two first met at the museum.

BTW- Iā€™ve noticed that a number of my fellow DCU members have been lamenting the demise of Oswald Cobblepot, and while this is a truly sad moment within the HQU, you canā€™t really say that Oswald didnā€™t have some karmic payback coming on some level before Harl shut his lights off for good.

Capture

Like I said- thoughtful easter egging. Thx so much for this imminently watchable show DCU. You rock! :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :clayface_apalledhqtas: :drpsycho_eyebrowhqtas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :kitemanhqtas: :syborgman_hqtas: :rofl: :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

7 Likes