HARLEY QUINN S1 Ep 01 Premiere Reaction Thread 🚨WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! 🚨

The hype, it is real! Have you had a chance to watch the premiere episode of HARLEY QUINN yet? How many F:bomb:s did you count?

Harley’s striking out on her own after a little help from her pal Ivy helps her see that Joker isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. Do you think she’ll stick to her guns? She’s had some trouble in the past…

Let us know your favorite moments, best voice acting, and more in the comments below!

75 Likes

Fantastic first episode. I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would!

59 Likes

Great episode! I want to see more of Riddler, dude’s a real bro for helping Ivy and Harley. It’s not often villains are willing to return a favor. Ivy is the kind of person everyone needs in their life, someone who helps you grow the way you need to. Action was cool too, and the tone works surprisingly well.

45 Likes

Loved it. Wish I could binge today.

23 Likes

I love this show! Great first start! Nice to see Harley standing up to the Joker and become her own person. I can’t wait for more!

21 Likes

Killer first episode. It appears this series might have broken the mold when it comes to normal animation fare. How refreshing to have a series that has Harley, Joker, and the rest who have some depth to their characters. What beautifully twisted tale they are weaving. Joker and Harley as the psychopaths they’ve always aspired to be. Top notch scripting. Absolutely love the splattergore and swearing to boot. The animation with the gorgeous backgrounds add much dimension. Hallelujah such a breath of fresh air.

30 Likes

It was pretty good but are we gonna acknowledge the fact Jim Gordon is a crackhead lol man was tripping.

87 Likes

I thought it was absolutely outstanding! Even though i enjoy the rebirth design that they’re using. As a fan of the original version of the character, I loved that they had her in the original outfit for most of the episode!

22 Likes

It just too damned bad that I am going to have to block DCU when the grand kids come byI quit counting Fbombs about two minutes in.

28 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about it yet, but will 100% watch the next episode.

I’m not a big fan of blood/gore/gross-stuff and excessive cussing. But I like that:

• Harley’s relationship with Joker was portrayed as toxic and not something to aspire to
  • Ivy was cool, a good friend, clearly loves Harley, and was my favorite character of the episode
  • Villains were working together (Ivy and the Riddler)
  • The picture of Dr. Quinn talking to Harley was a really fun way to show her psychologist background. I want to see a lot more of that
  • The voice actors were excellent - especially the Joker
  • The Joker was mad/jealous that Riddler was going to make people laugh - that was great :laughing:

I’m curious to see where episode 2 will go.

51 Likes

OK I laughed out loud at the “F’ing the poor” line.

29 Likes

Did not like the show. It is trying way too hard to be over the top and it just isn’t funny. Not sure who thought this show was a good idea. I think it’s terrible. Won’t miss it when my subscription expires on Dec 19th.

Titans S2 was great though

34 Likes

Do… do people understand that blood and f bombs don’t make something funny? The good parts were the character interactions but I don’t think I’ll be sticking around for the rest of the season since they weren’t funny enough to compensate the overuse of gore and vulgarity (which can be funny if used properly and not in every single line of dialogue)

43 Likes

I loved it!!! There were a bit too many exposed bones, but I expected them to try to shock me. I did laugh out loud multiple times, though, so I’m all in.

13 Likes

Incredibly great first episode full of action, comedy, very graphic and explicit. I love it!

P.s. Harley, stay away from Mr. J. He’s not good for you.

17 Likes

100% LOVED THE R RATED

Please keep this tone and let us have this for the people that want the darker side!

Message for the people that are offended: they said this would be offensive and there is so much PG rated material for you to watch, also there is no reason for you to watch Episode 2 <3

28 Likes

The animation is awesome. This was a great first episode and I’m not even a huge Harley Quinn fan.

9 Likes

Really wish I could binge the show but I loved the first episode.

7 Likes

:orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: this better than the Titans season finale.

11 Likes