HARLEY QUINN S1, E6 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Another awesome episode.
A lot of fun with that Wayne Tech heist. (Can’t believe there was an invisible motorcycle).

The Ivy Psycho story was fun. A sweet & mess up moment between evil father and son. Ivy getting teary at it was fun.

Clay hand and Jim was great. This Gordon is great and him and Bat having friend problems seems like a real thing. A lot of wired fun there.

Harley and Bats going through the same thing was nice too. A lot of sweet moments in this episode.

King Shark was amazing. When he walk in the station and instantly got locked up I was dying. It was hilarious. And at the end with him flipping out. I couldn’t breath.

Also @yousaf.shehzad11.73741 I think it was Tom Kenny too.

8 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

This was a really great episode! More and more I am enjoying the show and loving all the characters and their hijinks. I’m loving what they are doing with King Shark and it was nice to see them give Harley & Bats a moment to realize they’re not so different after all. It was also fun to see Ivy and Psycho go off on their own side quest.

6 Likes

Just found a new addition to my Saturday cartoon list … Sweet!! And can we get a cartoon series of another fun character plastic man … Thinking of all the wacky team ups each week!!like brave and the bold but not bat sentric … Well maybe sometimes

4 Likes

Harley Quinn got the teleportation device from Wayne Enterprises. When she used it, she went to the Batcave. Shouldn’t she able to connect the dots? Batman even acknowledges he is involved in its development by stating its “beta” phase.

6 Likes

This is hands down my favorite episode so far. The humor and jokes were hilarious and I love the animation style of the show. “Here fishy fishy fishy”

3 Likes

And cmon the new boyfriend and the ice cream cone was pure gold. :psycho_hqas:

8 Likes

Episode#6, I hate you so much! :purple_heart: *hugs tv*

So much fun in this episode. There was action, irony, creepily touching moments, and as always, so much hilarity! I laughed :laughing: I cried :sob: but mostly, I laughed till I cried :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m totally wondering if they’ll figure it out next episode. Or maybe since there are comics were joker knows Batman is Bruce Wayne maybe Harley already knows in this story.

2 Likes

By poking fun at themselves in just the right spots, DC is on to something brilliant. Almost famous (Dr. Psycho “I am a golden god.” ) line was 1 of my faves.

6 Likes

King Shark montage from breaking in to mug shot, almost made me spit out my Dr. Pepper.

9 Likes

I would love to see Plastic Man come on

2 Likes

I feel like this show is really coming into the heart of its characters now. At first I thought it was going to be just a nonsense humor show, but this episode and last week’s prove that there is meaning to the plot. This episode was greatly enjoyable in showcasing more of the emotional side of the characters. I love how they’ve done Clayface, and how is he even a villain? He just wants to be an actor. Clay Hand was just the cutest little dude. Ivy’s lines are the funniest, and I love that she’s getting a bit sentimental. I’m still looking for the Harley/Ivy relationship, I feel it’s coming!

6 Likes

Like the episode, the father and son conversation and King Shark going to jail was the best part for me.

On the other hand, King Shark join the team two episode ago and so far he have become my favorite side character of the show, in episode 4 was establish he go full feral when he smell blood, last episode he got near blood from Harley’s mini clones images, but that was in her mind so it kind of make sense he doesn’t get trigger, on this last episode (6) he munch on a guard head and he is fine, in control.

My continuity alarm was trigger by this event :kingshark_hqas: :clark_hv_3:

2 Likes

I love King Shark more and more with each episode

4 Likes

Lmao the part that had me dying in this episode was when the team was looking for reviews on their heists and one of the reviews said “I will nominate Harley to sit on my Face.” Then Clayface was like O my Haha. Then she lost it!

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying this series so far! People are missing out.

3 Likes

This episode was good.
-The new lair is coming together.
-Frank!!! But he’s being uncharacteristically quiet.
-I was amused by the fact that the Waynetech building had pointy bat ears.
-The Indiana Jones reference, probably done deliberately by Clayface (or so I’m assuming for my own amusement).
-I was a little disappointed that Giganta wasn’t with Ryan Choi. Maybe she just needs a rebound first.
-Psycho’s talk with his son was, as was observed in-universe, both touching and really messed up.
-Clayface’s hand. Insert Vampire Hunter D reference here.
-Harley acting as Batman’s impromptu therapist and realizing how her advice also applied to her was good.
-Batman’s screensaver coming on at just the right time to undermine his “dark creature of the night” routine.
-King Shark.
-Sy Borgman is probably my least favorite character on the show. I will admit that it took me longer to get the joke about his name than it probably should have.

One thing, though. Did Harley really never wonder why Waynetech had a teleportation device that brought the user to the Batcave?

3 Likes

king shark is my favorite character in this whole series. please tell me his son guppy will debut soon. king is hilarious. HILARIOUS.

3 Likes

I got to admit, I was about to cancel DC until this series started! It is both “adult” and genuinely funny! It keeps getting better every week! Harley Quinn is definitely on my top ten list of favorite TV series!

1 Like