HARLEY QUINN S1, E6 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

“You’re a Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon” takes on a whirlwind of comedy and friendships. When Clayface loses his ‘lost little right-hand man” after a heist goes wrong, hilarity with Gordon and his new ‘friend’ ensues!

If you haven’t watched episode 6 yet, make sure you do then come back here and let us know what you thought!

18 Likes

Another great episode. Enjoyed seeing Psycho and Ivy team up together even if it was for the purpose of killing a rumor about them being together. Psycho’s heart to heart with his son about being evil enough was emotional and yet so messed up. King Shark running the prison was something I wasn’t expecting and yet I could of watched it for a whole episode and Gordon’s friendship with Clayface’s hand was distributing yet fun to watch. I can’t believe we are almost half way through the first season. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

15 Likes

OH MY GOSH! BEST. EPISODE. YET!!! Bravo DC i was loving it the whole time!

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting for more of this take on Gordon since the pilot, and this episode delivered. And I always love seeing Harley break out her psychoanalyst skills, this time on Batman and Jim’s relationship.

17 Likes

What’s the point of clayface dodging bullets if his body is literally made of clay

2 Likes

Funniest dialogue of the year!

“I’m gonna ■■■■ you to death with bullets”

“you ever bring me inferior toilet wine again I’ll be forced to shank you in the shower”

15 Likes

Star Wars has babyYoda, DC has babyClayHand…

My reasoning is that the bullets won’t kill him, but they’ll still hurt.

10 Likes

You know full well he won’t feel pain for that except for fire or ice or electricity

After catching up on the last few episodes to now, it’s official. Clayface and King Shark are just the best. :joy:

5 Likes

HOLY crap best episode yet king shark was SO FUNNY AT the end best series to me keep it up

3 Likes

I am liking this show more with each episode. Definitely some funny as well as touching moments this week.

4 Likes

Baby Clayhand is the cutest! I loved seeing his friendship with Gordon develop. I really want to see the Barbaras in Jim’s life. The Barbaras (wife and daughter) would be great additions to this show.

It was funny how Harley kept leaving someone from her crew behind. Bruce’s screensaver popping up as he was trying to deny his friendship with Jim was hilarious. Psycho and his family dynamic was oddly touching. Poor Giganta got the, pardon the pun, short end of the stick when the writers decided to pair her up with Psycho. The new guy she’s seeing has some talent though! I’m missing Kite Man. I’d much rather see more of him than the landlord character.

7 Likes

King shark once a page filler had, because of this show, become my favorites character, in this show…

8 Likes

I think Ivy is my favorite character on the show! Absolute hilarity ensues! This is the best episode yet

4 Likes

Didn’t expect this episode to get so emotional. Between Jim, Batman, and Hand trying to make friends, Psycho and his kid, and Harley learning to think about her team, there was just so much going on and it felt great. All I can really say is, dang it Brad, how can anyone compete with you?

6 Likes

Another fantasticly hilarious episode! King Shark at the end! LMAO

Great emotional telling, as well!

3 Likes

Fantastic episode and I’m 99% sure Tom Kenny voiced Clayfaces hand. Spongebob in the DC universe confirmed

5 Likes

Just Finished! Yet another fantastic episode! It was hilarious the entire way! I cant believe we are halfway done with the season. I hope it gets renewed.

5 Likes

Harley’s gang left behind a “”"“MEMBER”""" (Clayface’s right hand). Anyone else catch that? :wink:

2 Likes

This show keeps getting better and better, and this latest episode was freaking awesome and funny as hell. I hope we get to see old robot arm dude pulling some evil capers with the crew here in the near future though. But yeah, so awesome… And the lil baby clay hand face guy was cute slash funny!
Nice! Harley Quinn f***ing rocks !

1 Like