HARLEY QUINN S1, E4 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Best episode yet.

4 Likes

I guess the writers did take a lot of inspiration from Venture Bros. Wow.

5 Likes

I’m surprised at how invested into the characters + story I’ve become.
When all the different plot threads gradually came together at the studio my excitement level was skyrocketing.

Seriously, even Damian’s nose bleed played a part lol
Him and his relationship with Bruce from the convo at the end was perfect. The different or self-aware ways the characters on the show are written is one of my favorite parts.

Pleasantly surprised whenever we get some cool action sequences. It’s cool whenever that ‘specific’ song plays during Harley’s fight scenes. Also got hyped when Ivy came in like a badass. The fluid animation even with the smallest things is super appreciated.

But yeah great episode once again :+1:

10 Likes

I really like King Shark in this episode he’s a guy you might like to hang out with. I also like how Harley is looking for her number 1 nemesis and the last thing she want is Robin! :grin::tv:

4 Likes

Happy with this episode. I’m hoping for a Harley/Ivy romance which they seem to be building towards. What will they call it? HIVy? Too much? Maybe not for this show.

Loved Robin as a lying little Incel. Never liked this version of Robin and I liked seeing him taken down a peg.

8 Likes

The extra effort for small things animated really add to the characters.
Like with Ivy they have her pulling her hands in and out of her pockets. I’d like to imagine it’s a ‘tick’ for how she feels reserved around people as we’ve seen in episode 1 Harley diagnosed Ivy.

Ivy 3

Harley Ep 1 Harley Epp 1
Ivy Epp1 Ivy Eppp1

14 Likes

My favorite episode so far. Loved the lower thirds/titles on the talk show!

4 Likes

Great watch. I especially loved how Superman treated Damian like a Dad would treat his son when he gets his first girlfriend. Lois knows the deal when it comes to getting kidnapped, and everyone sees nemesis like a celebrity couple. King Shark is a nice addition, love Ron Funches and his comedic take. The talk show bit was also hilarious, especially when everyone kept busting in, it was such a Jerry Springer moment.

8 Likes

Funniest episode by far! I laughed from the start to the finish.

5 Likes

I loved this week’s episode. The shark repellent was a nice touch to pay homage to the late Adam West.

15 Likes

I’m enjoying the series thus far. It’s funny seeing villainy treated as a legitimate occupation (the LoD’s headquarters being in a park, agencies for henchmen, motivational speakers, etc.) and villains being treated as semi-celebrities that appear on talk shows. Also loving the banter between Harley, Ivy, and the rest of the cast. Excellent job!

7 Likes

This show is really good! I love how they take nothing serious!

3 Likes

Welp, its official. This is my favorite episode of Harley xD lol

It didnt over do it with the swearing/etc. It seemed natural when ever it would happen. Also loved seeing Damian.

Such a little ■■■■…and I love him for it!

Also liked the little touches (going from screaming Batman to screaming Father/dad and calling out for his mother.

Also Also, We got to see Clois ^__^! Like what!? Wasnt expecting to actually see those two (loved how Lois was concerned for Bruce and Damian and Clark is just sitting there like a dork eating his sushi like nothings wrong, hahaha)

4 Likes

Wait…I just realized…my “little ■■■■” line got censored…I cant say “■■■■” in a post about the rated r Harley Quinn animated series? What the ■■■■ xD lol

5 Likes

lmao this show gets better and better. Best Damian Wayne ever. And the shark repellent reference was hilarious!

4 Likes

Part of me wishes they didn’t quite nerf Damian so much. Like, I get they were playing up the kid part for comedy, but they could have at least had him hold his own against King Shark for a minute before slipping and calling for dad.

Outside of that, still very much enjoyed this episode. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so…is anybody disappointed for the lack of Frank in this ep.

10 Likes

This episode was so funny and action pack that just thinking about it bring a smile to my face.

For me is the best episode so far. 4>2>1>3. Looking forward for five! Thanks for making this show.

3 Likes

Awesome episode. I just enjoy how the make this world of heroes and villains so casual.
Damian was great. Trying to find a nemesis Being a big milestone in the hero world. And the talk at the end was hilarious.
Also bats with the shark repellent was awesome. Great classic gag.
Sups was fun. Definitely can see him being that dad to Damian. And making those dad jokes.
King Sharks is great. He just seems so innocent and nice. That hacker touch was cool too.
The talk show fight was great. Liked how the rest of the crew sat there and watch as Harley Ivy bats and joker fought. Just being the peanut gallery.
Also liked how the other heroes were just watching this on TV like it was just another day.
Great episode.

7 Likes

that’s two Seinfeld voices, Newman and now George

could not be more in love with Ivy … she’s protective, takes care of her place, beats down enemies, lifts up friends, swears when appropriate …

totally validated my love of cereal: Diana and a bowl of Wonder O’s, ahaha

6 Likes