HARLEY QUINN S1 E3 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, DEC 13th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Actually scratch that, been on the community forums before but last week was when I started using it more frequently

3 Likes

3 hour count down!

2 Likes

Well I can’t wait to join you on this, Nomad! Also, love the pic! :joy: See we’ve got similar tastes in Heroes.

3 Likes

This series is by far my new favorite. Like a DC Rick and Morty almost. Vulgar language, brutal kills and injuries, hilarious dialogue. DC did it right and I’m so happy :harley_hv_7:

6 Likes

@RorschachBat Got to say doom patrol is still my favorite but this is second favorite, they need to add doom patrol emojis too :rofl:

3 Likes

:clayface_hqas::poisonivy_hqas::psycho_hqas::kingshark_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas::clayface_hqas:

3 Likes

45 minutes

1 Like

Looking at the picture of Clayface who’s standing next to Harley reminded me of this when Clayface was made into the plastic suit from Batman the animated series! :clayface_hqas:

2 Likes

Hey all my WALers! 30 minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, do you know if they’ll show the Justice League since Wonder Woman is in the trailer for this episode?

I can’t say for sure for the rest of the season, but we only get to see Wonder Woman in this episode, I believe.

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 The Legion of Doom is around, why not JL?

2 Likes

This Tuesday night I’ll be doing a Batman Returns watch along. :slightly_smiling_face: Hope you’ll join if you’re not busy.

2 Likes

I was hoping they’ll show. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m hoping over the course of the show we get a lot of tasteful callouts to well known and oddball characters alike! Time will tell!

2 Likes

I wonder if Amy Dallen from DC Daily is a fan of this Wonder Woman knowing she’s a Wonder Woman fan. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rewatching episode two. Poor Howie

:joker_hv_5:

4 Likes

For sure a highlight! I’m glad they’re going for bizzare. It fits Harley perfectly

2 Likes

I was making a comment to hopefully will end up on DC Daily! :grin:

3 Likes

Alright, folks almost 10 minutes to go before showtime!

Just a couple of reminders - we all press play when I say “Go” at the top of the hour. This makes sure we’re all (mostly) on the same part.

Also, we watch everything and skip nothing (although Harley doesn’t have any recaps to really skip).

Otherwise, go grab your snacks and drinks, cuddle up under your favorite blanket, and get ready for the countdown!

5 Likes