HARLEY QUINN S1 E3 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, DEC 13th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Watch Harley Quinn S1 E3 With the Community TONIGHT, Friday December 13th @6pm PST/9pm EST!

Harley is dead-set on joining the Legion of Doom but soon realizes she needs a crew to pull-off the big-time heists needed to catch their attention. Join us to catch the hilarity that ensues as she tries to recruit Dr. Psycho and Clayface.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 3

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, December 13th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

9 Likes

Wonder if Penguin and his nephew will be back in this episode, even for less then a minute I’d be happy. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

3 Likes

Most likely not; it’s too soon. From what I can gather, they’ll be playing minor characters on a more rotational basis so that no one joke gets too old, too fast. Batman, Gordon, Riddler, and Calendar Man were all hilarious in episode one but completely absent in the second. While that’s unfortunate in the short run, the wait’ll probably make it worth it in the long run :wink:

6 Likes

Can’t wait! I’ll be there for sure!

8 Likes

:slight_smile: Welcome to DC Universe @PowerGirl!

5 Likes

Looking forward to Clayface! Awesome show so far!

4 Likes

Cant wait, friday the 13th though :astonished:? Wishing harley all the luck :wink:

6 Likes

Yaaas, it’s getting better at better! :clayface_hqas: try joining us tonight for the Community Watch-Along, this is a great show to watch with other fans!

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover: :rabbit2:

2 Likes

That Clayface joke was a hoot. A hew-oot!

4 Likes

I really like these new emojis from Harley Quinn! :harleyquinn_hqas::poisonivy_hqas::clayface_hqas::psycho_hqas::kingshark_hqas:

6 Likes

They must have just got out of the pool, because they’re eensy-weensy, teeny tiny, li’l shrinky dink emojis.

4 Likes

Yeah, to bad they didn’t make the Joker and Penguin emoji also. I have to say this one is my favorite Jaws music :kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas::kingshark_hqas:!!! SHARKS!!!

4 Likes

That’s just jawesome, man. Jawesome.

4 Likes

Psycho_HQAS Clay Ivy HQ KingShark_HQAS

:harleyquinn_hqas::poisonivy_hqas::kingshark_hqas::psycho_hqas::clayface_hqas:
:harleyquinn_hqas::poisonivy_hqas::kingshark_hqas::psycho_hqas::clayface_hqas:

5 Likes

Okay, finally looked up different time zones and found this’ll be 5pm AK time. (You’d think I’d be better at this by now) I plan to join!

5 Likes

I could use a break from finals, and I’ve never really participated in the Forums (despite being here since nearly the beginning of DCU), so why not? See you all in a few hours!

8 Likes

@Gambiteer been here since the beginning also… also started on the harley Quinn watch along from last weeks episode, freaking love this place :harleyquinn_hqas:

4 Likes

Hey @nu52, how did you make them bigger?

2 Likes