HARLEY QUINN S1, E3 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

Ok thanks. Is Frank from the comics?

I gotta say, I am loving the new emojis!

HQ Ivy Clay Psycho_HQAS KingShark_HQAS

12 Likes

hey look at that they made them bigger! I just used them yesterday and they were super small. #sizematters! :joy:

4 Likes

i think the censorship was used to make funnier the use of the “c” word by over emphasizing it

12 Likes

It was a running gag for the episode because they had to censor Dr. Psycho using the C word.

5 Likes

Nope! Original character!

4 Likes

I don’t think so, I’ve never read anything with him that I can remember. But he needs to be because he’s amazing lol!

4 Likes

Leading up to the fiest eoisode l was wondering how her voice would effect the character but I’m absolutely loving it!

This is as much, if not more fun as it should be!!! Not only is it an AMAZING portrayal of one of my favorite charicters, it’s also exactally what a cartoon should be!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

(And C**t was the only word bleeped out.)

3 Likes

I really liked this episode. And if I’m being honest while I did enjoy last week’s more I think I would use this episode to introduce people to the show. It hit all the right notes and I can’t think of anything that would drive anyone away (again, what I loved about the last episode). ClayFace was brilliant, love voice actors pulling double duty, and I hope Dr. Psycho gets a redemption story with his family. But ya now I feel like pulling a caper, don’t know what, but kites will be involved.

2 Likes

this is my new fav show (right after Young Justice)! every episode is HILARIOUS!!

3 Likes

This show really has an in depth world, and i love the jokes, and the situations they put these well known characters into.

5 Likes

Yeah I thought that was bullshit I thought they only bleeped it out in the trailers and am I the only weirdo that wants uncensored nudity

1 Like

Awesome third episode.
Clayface was awesome. Enjoying his actor goals. Really fun. The C word thing was hilarious. Stopped the earth fro moving. Enjoyed the crew build up.

Just really enjoying how developed the world is in the show. It literally a world of DC looking at every day villain things. Like the henchman inc. always wonder were they get the goons.

5 Likes

This shows great, I’m looking forward to seeing whats next.

3 Likes

Yep, still loving this show. Gotta love how the entire world just froze when he said the C-word. It’s just … such an appropriate reaction, especially since he said it to Wonder Woman, of all people. Just wish we could have seen her reaction more afterwards.

And Frank may be my favorite character coming out of this show. Didn’t think I’d care too much about him, but his little jabs to Ivy and Harley are spectacular.

Now, with this third episode, I see what’s irking me about Kite Man: Ivy. It’s painfully obvious that they’re going to have something together whether it’s just flirting or more. I just. Don’t. Like. It.

I left the second episode wanting to give him more of a chance, and that small little line Ivy had about him, hoping he mentioned her, just firmly turned me off of the character. I’m never going to like him, and that’s going to be the one blight on this show for me, personally. I mean, they could have had Ivy getting a crush on anybody else, just not freaking Kite Man.

sigh I’m good at ignoring things like that though since there are so many other aspects about this show I enjoy. Now here I am, eagerly awaiting the fourth episode :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They sure are getting their money’s worth with Alan Tudyk.

6 Likes

I’m in unison with everyone else praising the lols this episode. And the story is really picking up nicely.

My fave moment has got to be (SPOILERS) after Poison says I love you to Harley, her plant starts crying, Poison says something smart back and he says “F*ck you Poison Ivy.” Haha. Gah her plant is hilarious.

Sidebar, the pacing in this show is better than season 3 of Young Justice. Yeah I said it.

2 Likes

are they ever gonna add the dc movies on here such as shazam and joker?

I’m not sure how I feel about Ivy and Kiteman yet. It’s like a part of me is on board with it and kind of wants it but the other part is like, it could not be more obvious that Ivy and Harley are slowly developing into a thing. But it’s not going to happen this season because this season is all about Harley establishing her own identity and stepping out on her own. But anyway like I said still not sure about my feelings about Kiteman and Ivy yet

2 Likes

I enjoyed this weeks episode. Clayface was great.

3 Likes