HARLEY QUINN S1, E11 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

I’ll confess! If it wasn’t for Turbo Teen sketch in Robot Chicken years ago, I likely would never have been familiar with that classic 80s cartoon!

3 Likes

I’ve never watched that show, but I’m a big Seth Green fan. Anyone remember when he was cha ching guy from Rally’s commercial? Then there was a rumor (b4 the internet) that he passed away in a car crash. Only to resurface as Dr. Evils’ son years later.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Halpern is Exec Producer with my son, Yes, there are already 26 episodes and the next 13 will begin, I believe, in April.

2 Likes

Anybody who didn’t like this episode can meet me at 111 Creepy A** Street.

2 Likes

Great episode, as usual. The Harley Quinn Highway was pretty sick (in the best possible way)! Outstanding action along with great comedy, and nice to see a little bit into Ivy’s character, After the episode was done, I saw the preview for the next episode. Justice League…cool. Great to see the characters with their classic looks. But then, Ivy turns into a GIANTESS??? Holy everloving CRAP!! Even before seeing the next episode, it gets a big thumbs up from me.

3 Likes

They are totally gonna pull a Batman Arkham Knight with Scarecrow for a possible second season aren’t they?

3 Likes

Ivy actually ate Harley in a New 52 Harley Quinn comic. Obviously, it was just a dream sequence.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

When they went into ivys mind they should of left clayface instead of guy who is always falling asleep . i mean at least if something went wrong he could change and act like everything is fine

This mind episodes are always messed up and kinda freaky and scary

2 Likes

I noticed it too hahahaha

Okay, so that was great! the pure amount of References to other shows, Movies, books, etc is AMAZING!

I love this show so much and hope it never leaves, my one note,
Harley Quinn Highway: Hotwheels Highway 35 Just me? Yeah? okay…

Frank and Bane are the Best Comedic Reliefs I have ever seen

Late to the party on this one since I was out of town, but it was definitely Top 5 for the Season!
8/10

1 Like

Love this show! Wasn’t sure about it at first but it keeps me laughing so keep it coming!

2 Likes

This show has become me and my girlfriend’s new cartoon to watch.

2 Likes

I love the world set up. And how you root for Harley to make it.

1 Like

So in this version, Ivy’s a metahuman? In the comics, isn’t she usually a regular human who gets poisoned or something, and that’s what gives her the plant powers?

1 Like

The inside of her brain, particularly under the effects of vegan fear toxin, may not be the most reliable narrator of what she remembers herself looking like when she was a kid.

1 Like

I hope not.

I still love this show, but I have to say I think they may be getting a little carried away with the violence and blood shed. The scene in the holding room when they woke up and saw what Sy had done and later in the park. Pretty gruesome for a comedy. But I did enjoy how they got passed the guards at the gate.

1 Like

:cry::rofl::rofl::rofl:oof

2 Likes