Harley Quinn’s Wisdom

Harley Quinn has had a long interesting history, from respected psychologist, to often mistreated henchwoman, all the way to a villain or anti-hero in her own right. Throughout her journey, she has maintained her humor and wits. Whether she’s using that wit for good or evil may depend on the time of day, but there’s no arguing that there’s a big brain under those bi-colored pigtails.

What are some of the best moments of Harley’s wisdom, intelligence, or helpful life advice?

8 Likes

To kick us off, one of my personal favorites was in Batman and Harley Quinn. When faced with Woodrue’s plan to turn humans into plant hybrids, Batman, Nightwing, and Harley have to find a way to stop the plant being before he destroys all human life. SPOILERS: After exhausting all their options, including summoning an apathetic Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn finds a fiery new solution to help prune the plant hybrid.

5 Likes

Well, maybe I’m biased, but I’m partial to when Harley says “Don’t you want to rev up your Harley, puddin’? Vroom! Vroom! Vroom!” in Mad Love.

7 Likes

“Anyone who throws boomerangs has some real issues letting go.” - Batman: Assault on Arkham

Harley just about ended Boomer w/ that line

5 Likes

Favorite Quote from her is from Harley’s Holiday, “No, it’s your father,IN A TANK?!” In my opinion that was her best episode of Batman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This was a fun one from Injustice 2 when she flashes with flash.
“Ha! Bet you sonic boom when you fart.”

4 Likes

9 Likes

Injustice is just filled with great Harley moments. She wasn’t just comic relief, but her own character with an amazing arc.

4 Likes

I love this one so much. :joy:

So GOOD!

1 Like

Harliquenede " nit the babies you can’t forget the babies"" it all right I’ll buy you a goldfish"" not without my babies"

Also there Don’t you knock before entering a lady boudua.