🍿HARLEY QUINN PREMIERE Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 29TH @730PM PST/1030PM EST🍿

Join our Harley Quinn Watch-Along TONIGHT at 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST!

To continue our DOUBLE FEATURE Watch-Along, we’re going all-in for the Season 1 Premiere of HARLEY QUINN! Make sure you join us for the Season 2 Finale of TITANS, starting tonight at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST as well!

Harley has spent a good portion of her life loving The Joker and being his #1 henchwoman…only to realize her Puddin’ doesn’t love her. Our Queen of Chaos, alongside Poison Ivy, sets out to prove she is her own woman!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 1
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.
When:: Friday, November 29th, at 7:30p PST/10:30p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:45 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

5 Likes

First and Best Post!

3 Likes

@Aquamon I think you’ve had too much hooch my robotic friend, as nobody over the age of 10 writes “first!” in their reply. :wink:

fires up some coffee for the Bender of DCU, while placing a delivery order for Popplers

3 Likes

@Vroom Don’t hate the Bender, hate the bent!

:joy:

4 Likes

Why does it say tonight when it was posted two days agoa ND why does the site say twelve hrs till episode one but you are saying this premiere is in the PM. Also doesn’t Titans come out in the am?

Hello @erikmolenda.50647, what they meant was a watch along with other fans while watching the show. You use two devices one to watch and other device to interact with fans, making a comment about the show. Titans and Harley Quinn will be available in the morning, making this watch along later in the evening. By the way welcome to the board. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@erikmolenda.50647, sorry for the confusion! This post is specifically referencing our Watch-Along event, not the actual premiere time of the episode itself.
We’d update the “tonight” mention but it IS tonight now! Thanks for pointing that out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soooooo good. Absolutely loved it! Can’t wait for episode 2

4 Likes

Hi a im new here I want to know if I need to pay in this application?

1 Like

@Aquamon There’s some Popplers in the fridge for 'ya. :wink: Like pizza and chicken, they can be enjoyed right out of the fridge, all nice and cold!

Harley Quinn made IMDB’s “What’s on TV”! Check it out here, starting at the 1:18 mark.

feeds Frank The Plant on the way out

3 Likes

Popplers …You Monster!!!

I had a few issues with the eps. and am on the fence with the first eps. but Frank was probably my favorite part.

3 Likes

Come now dear boy, what could be wrong with Popplers? Dunk 'em into some ranch, and you’re in Flavor Country.

sees his box of Popplers move on its own

Hmmm, that’s odd. Ah well, probably just a…thing…from the cooling down process.

2 Likes

@tgonzalezmiranda1608.81982, you do, I’m sorry to say! But if you have TBS you can also watch the first episode Harley Quinn in the near future there. However, if you want to keep enjoying it, you’ll have to come back. But stay tuned for some holiday deals to get a little break on the amount of a seasonal subscription!

4 Likes

Oh hai everyone! We have a mere 25 minutes to go before pushing “play” on Episode 1 of Harley Quinn: Animated Series. Please let us know if you have any questions about how this works!

3 Likes

Won’t that be heavily edited?

1 Like

When I was a little kid watching Batman: The Animated Series I really loved Harley. As I got older my interest shifted and stayed with the Joker and he became my favorite but I feel like Harley is a part of that too. :black_joker:

3 Likes

It’s been … a challenge :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Okay, @iJest, I have to warn you - this is NOT that Harley!!

3 Likes