Harley Quinn Makeup Test

I haven’t read it yet but I’ve definitely heard of it!! I like pretty much any Harley costume where she’s blonde. That’s all it takes for me haha.

I will say though the new 52 look has grown on me but I really wasn’t a fan at all at first. When Harley’s Suicide Squad look (comics) was revealed I was appalled lol.

4 Likes

Wow, very good job

3 Likes

Excellent job,:heart:Everything done here from the makeup to the hair even the personality you show and the choice of back space. Seriously you capture her destrought character completely. When I see this stuff, I know someone else feels her pain as well. Please, message me about further art projects. We gotta talk!! : :harleyquinn_hqas: :harley_hv_7:

3 Likes

You look great! Have you cosplayed any other DC characters?

3 Likes

![image|375x500])

Harley is my main girl so if I’m ever cosplaying it’s probably her. I’ve probably done like 15 versions over the years. When it comes to other characters haven’t done anybody DC yet but I’d love to try Stephanie Brown! She’s one of my all time favorites. I did Black Cat from marvel a couple times. She’s my second my favorite comic book character.

8 Likes

Should I do a post of all my Harley looks over the years? I’ve been dressing up as her since I was 15 and I’m 22 now.

7 Likes

Go for it! I think we’d all be interested. Great Black Cat cosplay!

4 Likes

Okay, so Harley Quinn is my ultimate DC character. So I like everything HQ

2 Likes

Me too!!

8 Likes

Wow, you got to meet Bruce Timm and Paul Dini?! They had to have loved your costume. On an unrelated note, you have excellent dimples!

3 Likes

Ok, first off, Birds Of Prey was amazing(just like your make-up) and second off, your makeup looks amazing!

5 Likes

Iconic! Love it!

5 Likes

wow. very cool!

3 Likes

Amazing, you’re so talented!! <3

7 Likes

I’m not really a huge Harley fam because of the fanbase and I’m a huge Joker fan so we don’t get along well… but great job!!! Remember, keep smiling!

3 Likes

I love both characters with my whole heart!! And I love Punchline and Ivy too. (Well…idk if I love Punchline yet but I’m optimistic).

5 Likes

@HarleyPHD you really are a awesome Harley Quinn. If we can get this club together you could definitely be are spokesmodel​:pray:

2 Likes

Harley Quinn atcher’ service!! :harley_hv_7:

4 Likes

Nice I have ask Santa for my own Harley Quinn for the last 3 Christmases and still waiting. Guess I haven’t been good enough. I even put in the letter that I will make her my Queen :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean I’ve been too busy messing with my main universe version to pay attention to Harley

4 Likes