Harley Quinn Makeup Test

I’ve wanted to do this makeup for a little while now. It’s my favorite one from the movie!!

52 Likes

Well done!!

5 Likes

Good job!

5 Likes

Great job! I love me some makeup! What did you use?

7 Likes

A whole buncha stuff lol… I have way too much.

5 Likes

Awesome, well done!

6 Likes

Wow! This looks incredible. Fantastic job!

6 Likes

Just like in the movie, awesome job.

3 Likes

Nice work! :tada: I love me some cosplay and halloween make up tutorials! Have you done other Harley make up?

5 Likes

Classic Harley

25 Likes

Yours looks a bit more subtle, but that came out really wonderful!

5 Likes

:black_heart: :heart: :white_heart:

3 Likes

I am very impressed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is some ace work. Seeing the picture I had no idea this was a fan creation at first until I read it. You could go straight to the production set with that and start filming as far as I’m concerned.

7 Likes

Very nice, you have talent. I agree with @Pow-Pow, you could take any of those looks in this post and start filming.

3 Likes

That look’s so cool! I’m awful at make up because I never wear any.

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

I like both new and classic Harley. Wonderful work.

4 Likes

both look great! I’m a sucker for the old jester look. @HarleyPHD have you ever read Dark Prince Charming by Enrico Marini? His art is amazing! It’s one that I feel went under the radar for a lot of folks. It’s not an over the top story but it’s an excellent example of a bat story being simple, to the point and executed well. It also has the only other version of her costume I like besides the jester one.

I know some cosplayers are more about the fun of it than the comics sometimes (which is completely fine), DPC is a good one though here’s a youtube motion comic version.

6 Likes

Haha I only bothered to learn how to do makeup basically so I would be better at looking like Harley :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes