Harley Quinn Inspired Grad Cap

Thought I’d share an image of my Harley Quinn inspired graduation cap. I officially have my associates degree in the human services and am a Licensed social worker assistant. I’ve always been fascinated with the human mind much like a young Dr quinnzel. Let’s hope that love does not get in the way. I love helping those who need someone. :heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart:

34 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

rad!

2 Likes

thank you <3

6 Likes

I appreciate ya!
harley-quinn-header|690x278

1 Like

That’s too cool and congratulations! Just stay away from murderous clowns!

4 Likes

Super cool!

3 Likes

Are the school colors red and black too? What an excellent combo that would be

3 Likes

Unfortunately not. We’re the Kent state golden flashes our colors are navy blue and gold but I had to show my love for Harley. :black_heart:

2 Likes

I like the rebelliousness! The school is probably more suitable for Booster Gold lol

5 Likes

That’s Super Cool!
You got me thinking I should design my cap now, especially since there isn’t much better to do

3 Likes

Looks awesome, congratulations, and thank you for pursuing that path!

3 Likes

I love it!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to community and many thanks to you. You guys are too kind. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is very kind of you to say. Thank you for the many compliments. The positivity here really made my day. :black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

3 Likes

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. If it is allowed to be posted here, I can’t wait to see it and what you came up with. Also thank you

3 Likes

This is so pretty! My two favorite colors AND all that bling!

3 Likes

Awesome, I like it allot and congratulations on your degree.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :harley_hv_1:

3 Likes

Cool

2 Likes