Harley Quinn in 3d Stained Glass

Bk

2 Likes

Bk?

1 Like

Hey @jbsabo1234.17470, your image didn’t show up, unfortunately. :frowning: Until we roll out a new version of the forums, to share images, you have to upload the photo to a hosting site such as tinypic.com or imgur.com, and copy the image link, pasting it where it asks for the image URL. Please let us know if you have trouble!

3 Likes

Not all image hosting sites are the same. Here are simple steps to posting pics.

1. Choose a host (I like imgbb)
  2. Create your free account and upload 1 test picture.
  3. View your picture after you have successfully uploaded.
  4. IMPORTANT. Open the image in a new window. If you’re on a PC right click to perform this function. Must be a in a new window.
  5. Copy the URL from the new window and then ADD IMAGE in your post here on the DC Forums. Easy peasy.
    Okay, now let me see the stained glass Harley Quinn.
3 Likes

Harley Quinn

3 Likes

Jbsabo…Is this it? I found it and posted it for you. Nice work!

7 Likes

The difficult thing about stained glass like this is really 1. Cutting the pieces, especially curved pieces and 2. Getting them “to fit.” Again, I hope it was ok that I posted it from your imgur. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s awesome, @jbsabo! Thanks for helping us see it, @jvfann

3 Likes

Your work is absolutely gorgeous, @jbsabo1234.17470! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I can’t imagine how much work went into making this piece perfect. <3

I also wanted to thank you, @jvfann, for lending a helping hand. You really saved the day!

3 Likes

WOW, that is awesome!

3 Likes