Harley Quinn Episode 1

Omg just finished the first episode of Harley and it was AMAZING! I cannot wait for next week!!! Fantastic animation, great voice acting and so funny! What’s everyone’s favorite parts?

6 Likes

Favorite Ivy line (paraphrase) … "I love you. Why else would I spent my entire Saturday setting up something this ■■■■■■’ stupid?”

2 Likes

I gotta admit as much as I love Harley this Ivy is amazing lol! The Joker is such a d**k too I love it :joy:

2 Likes

I needed this after that shitty Titans finale. They really went all out w/ the R-rated content, and it provided some great insights into both Harley and Joker. I was smiling through the entire episode and can’t wait for the next one!

3 Likes

“I ate an orange, and **** out a seed!”

Oh, Eddie. :laughing:

2 Likes

I know that is new show is aka drama/animation but YOU need to clean up the ‘f’ word. The kids are watching this! I know in the past DC animation of the ‘J.L.’ movies they do use cuss language, however sometimes their are limits to the language for the kids to watch the show’s. This isn’t about selling to a higher group of people in such a way you as a DC Company have to sell a new animation with the major cussing in it. You still will make your money but not with the parents who will watch this with them. The parents are the ones ’ buying the product’s remember that. Cut the major cuss words out.

FYI this show isn’t for kids

2 Likes

One of my favorite moments was when they were in Arkham’s cafeteria and basically every rogue was saying that the Joker wasn’t coming. Frank the plant is pretty cool to, though I am wondering what’s going on with Jim Gordon, he looked a little… tired.

2 Likes

The funniest thing (the only funny thing?) was Commissioner Gordon. Otherwise, I kinda enjoyed Harley’s conversation with her former self.

4 Likes

@AlexanderKnox He was the one who got a few genuine snorts of laughter out of me, too! I liked Pam’s characterization, but the Gordon jokes were the ones that landed.

2 Likes

I enjoy that Mr Nobody Alan Tudyk is voicing Joker! He was perfect at the bad guy on Doom Patrol and he still comes across as the jerk in this show!
This show is like a grown up BTAS but what is going on with Gordon? What really is in his coffee cup?

3 Likes

You’d act like that, too, if you never slept and had to spend all your time keeping the mean streets of Gotham safe!

4 Likes

Kids shouldn’t be watching, it’s been said for over a year HARLEY THE ANIMATED SERIES IS NOT FOR CHILDREN IT HAS A HARD R RATING. At this point if anyone lets their kids watch it they deserve the F-bomb their kid drops lol.

1 Like

Oh and FYI I am the one buying the product. The comics, figures, movies etc etc it’s all myself lol

When the plant says “Unlikely,” and vomits the two parents. That was funny.

2 Likes

Gotta watch it when i get the chance hopefully its good lol

2 Likes