Harley Quinn Coming to HBO Max?

HBO Max sent out emails advertising the current and upcoming animated programs, and if the email is to be believed Harley Quinn is “coming soon” to the service, joining Doom Patrol.

5 Likes

Makes sense. Good for the show; will get a lot more eyes that way.

9 Likes

It’s possible – not only is it part of the corporate side, but Keley Cuoco/her production company has a working relationship with HBO Max – she has an original series coming there called The Flight Attendant.

6 Likes

I doubt it means it’s leaving DC Universe. They’re probably gonna put the seasons we’ve already gotten on here on there too.

I am not looking forward to the panic this is gonna cause, though. You know any time something is shared between DC Universe and HBO Max, people freak out and start with the “See! Things are leaving! This service is doomed!” nonsense.

9 Likes

I think this bodies well for a season 3. Doom patrol going to hbo max aloud it to get a 2nd season.

9 Likes

It had a season two renewal before the HBO Max co-air announcement in July

6 Likes

I’m all for that. More eyeballs, more exposure, more chance of renewal for more seasons!

6 Likes

They weren’t “renewed” for a season 2. When the show was originally announced, it was for 26 episodes, which the creators split into two seasons.

1 Like

Yea…I was responding to @korrasami2015.27407’s post about Doom Patrol’s second season…

2 Likes

Do you all think that they will roll dc universe into hbo max?

1 Like

No. I don’t think they will.

6 Likes

They won’t

3 Likes

Only time will tell.
By the looks of it, Titans could be shared next. Titans in my opinion needs Doom Patrol budget too. And wow, Season 2 Doom Patrol first 3 episodes looks pretty with HBO’s backing. I don’t think any HBO MAX shows will not show up in DCU.

1 Like

Well, ive been using dc universe to read comics than watch anything anyways, hey at least harley quinn gets more exposure.

Close enough is one HBOmax series I’m looking forward.

I never got into inuyasha, seeing it makes wish I never started reading it.

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses:, I already have max and to know this will be on with live action Harley Quinn w/ Margot Robbie series is a comfort honestly.

2 Likes

The show is to good to keep it just here, I see happening to Harley’s show the same as Doom Patrol, and I don’t mind it at all.

4 Likes

Im surprised and relieved to see people having such a positive reception to this. To my fellow fans, I tip my hat to you all!

7 Likes

Excellent news!
More eyeballs on it=more episodes hopefully :crossed_fingers: it deserves a bigger audience, for sure. Its too good.

7 Likes

As long as it is still on here as well, there is no reason to care that HBO max will be showing it.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing Craig Michael Nelson