Harley Quinn casting

Yeah, she sort of has creepy daddy issues :joy:

1 Like

As far as other Harleys are concerned, Mia Sara was decent on the Birds of Prey TV show. Her Harl was retired and more of a traditional therapist, but also a behind the scenes manipulator who showed her true colors in the end.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched the Birds of Prey show yet…

1 Like

Was it good?

1 Like

It was. It gets kind of a bad rep for whatever reason, but it was fun and enjoyable I thought. Definitely worth watching.

3 Likes

i will watch that later

1 Like

I like Robbie’s portrayal, but Harley Quinn is too overused by DC. They should stop trying to make her their Deadpool. She shouldn’t even have her own series.

2 Likes

i disagree. i’m not a fan of Robbie’s Harley, and I think Harley is amazing.

4 Likes

I don’t know a lot of today’s younger actors and actresses by name, but I just watched a decent show on Netflix called Tidelands. A mid twenties-ish Australian actress named Charlotte Best plays the lead and she is amazing. Kinda plays the beautiful badass crazy girl. She could maybe pull off a Harley Quinn IMO :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Annie Murphy from Schitt’s Creek… even my wife, who has only a passing interest in superheroes and comics said, “she’d be perfect”

1 Like

Those would both be interesting portrayals I’m sure!

1 Like

Who’s the chick playing her on Gotham? I kinda like her…:diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

I don’t watch Gotham so I don’t know, but usually DC has a line between tv and movies

1 Like

I like Margot Robbie. They are in the process of making what I believe will be a outstanding rated “R” BOP movie. She’s not only gorgeous and talented, she literally is the one making this movie for us.

2 Likes

…Kaley Cuoco is no slouch. She won’t be playing a live-action version but a mature cartoon version. I’m sure DC had to pay big bucks for her.

3 Likes

Jennifer Tilly.

3 Likes

Rachel Brosnahan could be a decent Harley I think.

2 Likes

@isaacbrown, I’m super excited for the series!

3 Likes

@HaruTheCatGirl

Me too. The animation looked good on the teaser trailer.

1 Like

Probably won’t be a popular choice but I would like to see Kate beckinsale play Harley Quinn