Harley Quinn casting

While i am impressed with margot’s harley quinn, can anyone think of other celebrities that would make a good harley?

4 Likes

I have always been curious to see our very own @HarleyQuinnSmith play her namesake… what do you think, @HaruTheCatGirl?

1 Like

that would definitely be interesting!

Google image search “Gotham Public Works” - they were a group of cosplayers that I used to chat with on their forums many years ago. I’ve always dreamed of seeing their Harley and Joker in a movie or something. They were really awesome. I have a signed photo of them with a note on it offering me a painless death :smiley:

4 Likes

:nerd_face:I always wondered if cosplayers audition for these rules!
There practically the character an knows the depths of the character so why not cast onlu cosplayers.

2 Likes

I would’ve liked to see Katee Sackhoff’s version of Harley Quinn. She said in an interview that she would sale her first born to get the role. Lol. Then she said she was kidding.

3 Likes

87benlewis I wouldn’t doubt Katee on any role. Loved everything she’s been in from Battlestar, to Starship Toopers, Riddick, Longmire, even voiceover in Batman year one. Idk, Margot as Harley is one of those where u hear, did u know the role of Harley Quinn almost went to Jennifer Lawrence. Can u imagine if she would’ve gotten it instead of Margot-type situations. Btw my pick is Jennifer Lawrence but I’m just saying Margot nailed it.

2 Likes

Jlaw would’ve been interesting. I think her performance in Silver Linings Playbook qualities her for Harley. Great actress.

2 Likes

Silver linings was absolutely incredible

Harleys Puddin

I’d be down with Harley Quinn Smith in her namesake role

1 Like

qualifies her

2 Likes

JLaw is too old to be Harley. Keep in mind Harley is in her 20s dude!! I’m glad they went with Margot. I would’ve loved to see Jennifer Tilly in her younger years as Harley lol!

@Dcgoddessofmayhem

Huh!?

JLaw and Margot Robbie are the same age though.

Actually, depending on the version, Harley’s age has varied by a few years. Not sure about suicide squad Harley though.

2 Likes

In my opinion, I think that we should see Harley Quinn Smith from dc daily as Harley at some point.

1 Like

I think Melanie Martinez would make a awesome Harley

3 Likes

Melanie Martinez is definitely a good match for Harley, even the music

2 Likes

Margot Robbie is super young looking or she’s technically too old.

1 Like

Harley’s age really hasn’t changed, Joker is about the same age as Bruce and Harley is fresh out of college when she joins Joker. That puts her at the most mid twenties so 25/26. Even in Suicide Squad she hadn’t been away from the Asylum long according to Waller’s story and Harley’s flashbacks. That puts her even if it’s a year later 26/27. That’s why Batman is so disgusted and wants to “help her”. He feels like Joker manipulated a young girl who never had a chance.

1 Like

Fair point. Thanks for clarifying Harley’s age.

2 Likes