Harley Quinn: Black+White+Redder | Book Discussion (Spoilers Ahead!)

I started this, I liked the first one with robot Batman and Ivy, and the origin story one in the second book the most, but they were all really good, its too bad there will only be six

I still like the one of her in the gown more :heart_eyes: but this one is really good too. I’m saving these, lol thank again razzz

8 Likes

I know. That’s why I did it. :diamonds: :0_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

I hope they become a wallpaper! :raised_hands: Here’s a couple more! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Hey look! I found Harley’s League of Legends design!

Oh god, KEEP HER AWAY FROM JINX!!!

6 Likes

Those two will either kill each other or become best friends (with undertones of flirtation. Like with Catwoman)

5 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

She better be in Arcane season 2. Have her and Jinx just blow everything up!

5 Likes

Issue 1: So far, I wouldn’t dramatically splode any of them. :grinning: For an opening issue, the stories are every bit as good as B+W+Red. Chapter 1 was the most fun overall, but Ivy team-ups always are. I’d say I liked the artwork in Chapter 3 the most.

Issue 2: Started well with what is overall the best story of the six for me. The artwork, topics and pacing were wonderful across the issue and shows how versatile Harley can be as a character. I’m lookin forward to the new one this week.

9 Likes

Issue 3 was fun, the second story was my favorite. Also - THE WRITER made this joke, so don’t blame the messenger!

6 Likes

I read issue 4. Chapter 10 is probably my fav story with the little side kicks. The art in 10 was my favorite.

The other ones are cute. I liked Chapter 12 with older Harley

7 Likes

ああ、ハーレイ・クインのアニメ/マンガは素晴らしいでしょう!!!

1 Like

My preorder is in!

https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Quinn-Black-White-Redder/dp/1779526040

8 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do, Harley!

1 Like

I read the first issue from Black, White & Red after finishing Harleen recently and finished the series. I don’t see a thread for that one, but I enjoyed it. I ended up adding all of the similar anthologies to my list. They have been great so far.

8 Likes

Cool!
:00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy:

4 Likes

Awesome! Glad you liked it—they’ve all been really good, imo so I’m happy to see you’re checking them all out! :purple_heart: Thanks for coming by.

Ps, everybody. :diamonds: Here’s another variant, while I’m here.

9 Likes

I picked up 6 but waiting to get over strep to read it

4 Likes

I picked up the first issue, but I’m waiting to binge read it like I did with the others. :sweat_smile: :00_harley_quinn:

6 Likes

And I’m back. HQbwR 6 was really cute. The third story is my favorite with the Sirens.

5 Likes