Harley Quinn Art!

I never completely finished it because I got a concussion BUT I’m still proud!!

20 Likes

Whoa! Very unique style, you should be :clap:t4:

1 Like

That’s fantastic- great job!!

1 Like

Very awesome. Captures her great insanity.

2 Likes

You should be proud. That’s impressive.

2 Likes

@Yahmezwastaken I love your profile pic :+1:

1 Like

Awwweeesssommme!

2 Likes

That’s so funny! I was scrolling through the thread thinking who is this level620!:star_struck: I gotta comment on their pic. And then I saw your comment on mine. Haha. It was perfect pic compliment symmetry. Which breaks down as, thank you thank you​:pray:t4: much appreciation. Petrie is for sure my Spirit Animal. The Land Before Time :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Harley Quinn Art!:
Thanks to you, too. I saw Petrie and had to say something. I haven’t seen The Land Before Time in years. But, I always loved it. Yep Yep Yep!

2 Likes

I’m an original Harley fan from her first appearance in Batman the animated series in the early 1990’s. I have watched her evolve through the years and go through her different looks. With that said, I like your original Harley art very much. It’s original, creative and I would hang a poster of it in my room with my other Harley decor. Well done.

1 Like

Love how creative this is. And hope you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

Haha yes! (Ducky :raised_hands:t4:) Always worth a revisit

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Harley Quinn Art!:

Definitely worth it. That was a good trip down memory lane.

2 Likes

I may be a "little"biased but she’s beautiful I love it

3 Likes

Your art here is fantastic, I love the crazy feel of Harley here with the spiral imagery. Keep up the great work :grin:!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!! I’m going to school for this so that actually means a lot

2 Likes

I just made her business card too!!

6 Likes

That her card alright :grin:

3 Likes

Oh man! Haha. I love the way your creative mind works.

2 Likes

Fantastic color composition, beautiful definition and I’m loving her stripes as well. Solid work here @HarleyPHD!

5 Likes