Harley Quinn and Seinfeld? Spoilers

Anyone else get deja vu from the Seinfeld episode where they are waiting at a Chinese restaurant with the latest episode of Harley Quinn? When Kite Man and Ivy are at the restaurant?
I also love the name of the place is Martha’s Bruce steakhouse. Like Bruce Wayne and “Martha “!!!
Finally how 90s was the Praxis powered person with the mullet blonde hair with pony tail?

7 Likes

If Micheal Jordan (90s, right?) can own a steak house still operating to this day, then I’m sure the Waynes can too.
Were you sort of expecting Harley to come rushing in like Kramer?

1 Like

@mrsteamer96 I was more thinking along lines of Ruth’s Chris steakhouse play on names.
Harley as Kramer hmmm

1 Like

I do believe Bruce Wayne’s mother’s name was Martha.

3 Likes

Good reason for that, the character and his look are from the 90’s and he hasn’t been used since 1994.

2 Likes

Jason Alexander does play George in Seinfeld… and Sy Borgman here!

4 Likes

Just imagine Harley running into Bob Sacamano, Kramer’s oft-mentioned but never seen buddy.

4 Likes

The show has Wayne Knight (Newman) and Jason Alexander (George Costanza) as Penguin and Borgman, respectively. Now all we need is Michael “Kramer” Richards as Captain Nazi and we’ll be all set.

1 Like

Herofeld

Also JB Smoove from Curb is Frank. So that’s Seinfeld adjacent.

2 Likes

Not to take anything away from Jason Alexander, but Larry David would’ve made for a great Sy Borgman.

1 Like