HARLEY QUINN Activation and DCU Exclusives at Comic-Con 2019!

THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2019
We’re rolling out the plan for all things happening at the DC booth at San Diego Comic Con this year, and do we have a full calendar for you!

Find the whole breakdown in our News section, which you can find by heading over there or clicking the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/harley-quinn-activation-and-dcu-exclusives-comic-con-2019/

For quick reference, here’s the full schedule of all the signings happening at the DC booth!

THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2019
11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Todd McFarlane
1:00–2:00 p.m. Greg Capullo
2:00–2:45 p.m. ‘Teen Titans GO!’
4:00–5:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads
6:00–7:00 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair

FRIDAY, JULY 19, 2019
11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ‘DC Super Hero Girls’
12:00–1:00 p.m. Tom King, Mitch Gerads & Nick Derington
1:00–1:45 p.m. ‘Krypton’
1:15–2:00 p.m. ‘Pennyworth’
2:00–3:00 p.m. Frank Miller, John Romita, Jr., Danny Miki & Alex Sinclair
4:30–5:15 p.m. ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’
4:30–5:30 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
6:00–7:00 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder

SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019
10:00–10:45 a.m. ‘Doom Patrol’
12:30–1:15 p.m. ‘Titans’
1:15–2:15 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
2:15–3:00 p.m. ‘Arrow’
2:45–3:30 p.m. ‘Batwoman’
3:00–3:45 p.m. ‘Supergirl’
3:45–4:30 p.m. ‘Black Lightning’
4:30–5:15 p.m. ‘The Flash’
5:45–6:30 p.m. ‘Young Justice’
6:00–7:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads

SUNDAY, JULY 21, 2019
12:45–1:30 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
3:00–4:00 p.m. Tom King

We can’t wait to see you next week at our mega-booth, located at #4545 be near Artists’ Alley!

Will you be swinging by the booth next week? Lots of us here from the DC Universe offices will be there, so be sure to let us know in the comments below so we can say ‘hi’!

9 Likes

Loved the line up and I can’t wait for the activation, but I’m sad that I didn’t get one signing at Comic-Con’s drawing and we don’t get to take a plus one to the Brunch.

It says members get to go to SDCC exclusive at the Hilton Hotel? How do members get in?

Question for anyone in the know!
I run the fan gathering ‘Harleypalooza’ every year on Saturday, and I was wondering if it would be possible or too much of a headache to get the group down to the Arkham exhibit after our shoot! It’s a large group, and I assume there will be a long line for something so cool. Just wanted to see! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheLoisLane, thank you for the feedback - we appreciate your taking the time to share your likes and dislikes with us to keep in mind for the future!

@rodneck, you’d be able to attend if you show up, but it’s on first come, first serve basis, so make sure you get there early! :slight_smile:

@EnasniVee, I’m unsure about that, but will be check and see for you!

2 Likes

@EnasniVee, did some checking around, and as we’ll be running the Harley booth all day, every day during SDCC, there should be no problem getting in. We can’t grant anything like advanced access to our members, unfortunately, but please feel free to show up when your group is ready! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello in the recent press release it said the following would have access for DCU members…

Access to sign-up for a members-only signing with Jim Lee, world-renowned comic book artist, writer, editor and Publisher of DC

Is there a link to this? I have been glued to all social and have not been able to find it in the e-mails, social or on the message-boards…

1 Like

I’m also curious about the members only signing with Jim Lee. How do we get access to this? Also, will there be a CGC person there to witness the signing if we want to submit our books to be graded?

Also, how do we get the VIP tickets to the Comic-Con museum induction of Batman?

Can’t wait for the upcoming Harley Quinn animated series! When the service was announced, Harley Quinn was the original show I was most excited for, and the high caliber shows like Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing that have come out of this service have made me even more excited! It’s going to be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

“SDCC exclusive at the Hilton Hotel”? I think I missed this. Can you provide more info?

@seanrisley @ktrane- re: Jim Lee signing, if you opted into our SDCC attendance survey to say “yes, I’m going to SDCC!” via e-mail, then you will receive more details soon. If you DIDN’T, please contact me directly at fans@dcuniverse.com and I will make sure you get added to the e-mail alert list.

@ktrane - re: VIP tickets to Batman museum have unfortunately sold out. But keep an eye on the Comic-Con Museum Twitter, it’s worth tracking to see if they release more or give opportunities to win some closer to the date: Comic-Con Museum (@ComicConMuseum) | Twitter

@SwagCollector, re: “SDCC Exclusive at the Hilton Hotel”, this is referencing our DC Universe panel on Saturday, July 20th from 7pm-9pm in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront, with footage and conversations exclusive to San Diego Comic-Con.

@abfgmsw, re: digital availability for exclusive comics- the comics are variant covers of currently browse-able comics, so the only content that’s different is the cove rs, not the interiors :slight_smile: But we will try to keep members abreast of all coverage coming out of SDCC through DC Daily, News articles, and community threads where folks can share their experiences!

3 Likes

You’re welcome- As much as they’ll let me share! :rofl::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be attending sdcc and I’m just wondering if you know any more info about the brunch in the boat event or any other members only things. I’ve been a member on the DC Universe for a couple months now and loving everything about it.

1 Like

I signed up for the brunch through the email but haven’t heard anything yet. I know we all keep asking but when can we expect to get a response? I LOVE this site and would love to meet everyone at the brunch.

Just sent an email to fans@dcuniverse.com so that I could get added to the alerts list.

1 Like

@ra.wiltberge, the boat event has reached capacity, I’m sorry to say. But please come by the DC booth at #4545, we will have giveaways every day for members. I’m so glad to hear you’re loving DC Universe; we’re continuing to ramp up our membership rewards, and I think you’ll be really happy with what’s to come!

@snurfles17.64865, we have sent out all final confirmations for the first-come, first-serve event. If you haven’t received a confirmation, I’m sorry to say that tickets were snatched up too quickly :frowning: But please, please swing by our booth, we have some really cool giveaways happening!

1 Like

Hello @Applejack just sent my e-mail to fans@dcuniverse.com for a possible DCU members only chance to meet Jim Lee!

Thank you so much for replying.

1 Like

Hi @Applejack, I just sent an email in hopes of being able to participate in the Jim Lee signing. Thanks!

I’ll be there to see the Nolan Dark Knight exhibit, and the Harley Quinn activation. Disappointed that DCU members didn’t get an opportunity for signings. Hopefully the redemption area is cool.