Harley/Ivy Relationship

Joker treated her like a delinquent adolescent and Ivy treats her like a young child

I think it’s just because they are the most popular crazy female villains in Gotham. Ivy isn’t really crazy but is smooth, Harley is crazy and not so smooth. They are pretty opposite so I guess it’s one of those positive/negative opposites attract type of deals.

It helps that they are both attractive too so people like seeing them together :3

Catwoman is not with them because Catwoman is only 50/50 good and evil.

2 Likes

I’m for this relationship I think ivy is better for her then joker and the fact they got married is awesome but I think ivy likes her cuz as far as I know she the only one that is immune to her poison power/kisses

They are a couple because young men generally enjoy seeing hot women make out and because DC can get SJW points by making it a thing.

I don’t recall anything particularly interesting about it. King used it well in his Poison Ivy run, but it didn’t really explore their relationship just used the fact that it existed. To be fair to their relationship, I haven’t enjoyed the New 52 version of Harley and haven’t seen a ton of Harley and Ivy together. Maybe they have good moments I haven’t seen.

It’s “opposites attract,” at it’s finest. They have such different personalities, that play off each other so well.

I think Harley is wanting of a “parental type” of validation and that leads her willingly/desirously into fundamentally broken relationships, looking for agopic-type love. Joker and Ivy aren’t that fundamentally different for her. Ivy is a bit more nurturing, but only as it serves her purpose.

1 Like

I like the comparing too and to answer ur question poison ivy is better for Quinn then joker she doesn’t abuse her and on the flip side Harley Quinn is the only one that ivy can kiss cuz she immune to her