Harley and Titans Broke the Internet (or DCU at least)

Maybe they will recast starfire as an orange person in season 3?

Was definitely pleasantly surprised by Harley Quinn, Titans was disappointing imo

2 Likes

Love Alan as the Joker. Harley Quinn is my new favorite show. Love watching her and Ivy interact. Also I want a Frank plant

3 Likes

Titans finale had its ups and downs, but overall I’m still happy to have the series. Harley Quinn knocked it out of the park, really looking forward to the rest of the series. For me it feels like a good blend of a nightly sitcom and a raunchy cartoon wrapped in a DC skin.

I like the effort of DCU trying to offer audiences and members a broad range of media. Having Titans as a flagship action series, Swamp Thing (I know was cancelled) as the Body Horror, and Harley Quinn as the quirky dark comedy. They’re making an effort for a good range of original content and I respect it

3 Likes

Not sure if you’ve watched Doom Patrol, but he plays Mr. Nobody in that series. A+ actor!

1 Like

“splatstick” is the perfect description for it. Good job, Knox

1 Like

well they have maintained a comic series (kind of) for almost eighteen years so it shouldn’t be too hard. And the comic is freaking mental.

1 Like

I loved the Harley Quinn premiere, it was so damn funny! But Titans was hard to get into, even back in Season 1. The only thing that they did great was introduce the Doom Patrol. But I saw the S2 finale and found it lacking, especially the “big death scene”. So for now, I hope they make Harley Quinn more funny, violent and sexy

3 Likes

Hands down I enjoyed Harley Quinn more than Titans finale. I didn’t know if I would enjoy Harley Quinn. I think they did a great job. I laughed so hard. Manic Jim Gordon was amazing and the dialogue was sharp and believable.

5 Likes

I swear. I thought my internet was down, I had to restart my tv 3 times before the show got past the first minute. But now that I know it’s because of traffic on the app I’m ecstatic.

2 Likes

Hey nu52. I’m formerly djd187. Just learning this new community set-up so wanted to say hi. I missed chatting with u. I’ve been nonstop comic reading still, I don’t think I can stop…it’s a problem. Trying to force myself to visit community at least once a wk cuz I do love it. But I’ve got notebooks of comic storylines, crossovers, novels u name it all written in 2 notebooks and I check em off as I read em. It looks like I’m trying to solve a murder in my room. Lol, ok I’ll shut up now but missed talking to ya chat soon hopefully.

1 Like

@Hunter_Beyond Yeah, knowing that there was a spike from people trying to watch the series was a great sign!

@dago-mage Hi! DM if you have questions about the new Community and I’ll try to help ya. Missed seeing you around. Hope all is well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you all enjoy Harley Quinn Episode 2

• More than episode 1
  • Less than episode 1
  • About the same as episode 1

0 voters

What are your thoughts about Ivy/Kite Man?

• I like it
  • I like it, but prefer Ivy/Harley
  • I don’t like it
  • I need to see more

0 voters

1 Like