Harleen Quinnzel doesn't have Stockholm Syndrome?

Cannon is Mad Love and her first solo run that they flawlessly ran together I think, making her not the victim but simply as insane as he is. She is not some stupid, innocent and naive girl. She created a game that blew up all the kids in Gotham because she wanted to

I didn’t say she was, I mean, I already ssid above that she is very smart and has experience in pschology but I also said she is easily manipulated which has only been proven true time and time again with shows, comics and the movies (unless there is some weird version of Joker that isn’t toxic or maipulative to his allies and enemies alike).

I guess I don’t believe that being an easy target for manipulation doesn’t make a person stupid or naive, and a highly intelligent person immune to deception/manipulation, it happens all the time to highly intelligent heroes and villains - even Lex who is considered the smartest being on the planet. Men and women all have their needs which can render their intelligence useless.

1 Like

@Gibbyhertz where in the DCU is that version of HQ? A version which is not canonical but of interest.

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte

It’s not on DC Universe but actually a public domain full legnth film on youtube called “Joker Rising”:

There’s only a few minutes of her in terms of screen time but when she is on screen, WOW! I never thought a prositute Harley could ever make my top versions of Harley. Let me know what you think! I think she is very heart warming and beautiful - as Harley should be, eh?

When you think of how much Harley has evoled from her first debut on BTAS, I’m amazed. Not a fan of how much she changed (or rather how everyone has changed her) in the recent years but Arleen Sorkin - pictured below, will always be my true Harley<3

This here is Harley concept on the soap opera Days Of Our Lives, the woman is Arleen, voice of original Harley, so beaitiful, just look at how the red ahd blue pops, the face paint, the roller skates, how she talks even… Arleen was Harley before Harley existed, she even said “Puddin” here :slight_smile:

Geez… I’m showing my age. 30’s here… I feel so old lol

1 Like

Read White Knight

I know in interviews both Paul Dini & Bruce Timm wrote the part with Arleen in mind.