Harleen #3

I love this book and all the black label books. Why is Harleen 2$ more expensive than other black label titles of the same size and format?
anyone? not complaining just wondering

1 Like

No idea, but Iā€™d bet that it has some logistical reason behind it, like page count or whatever.

Iā€™m the one they should be scared of! Not you, not Mr J! Because Iā€™m Harley Freaking Quinn !

Is issue 3 the end of the series?

I am in awe of this series. The page of Ivy was stunningly beautiful. Batman feeling guilty for funding the research is such good story-telling. The murder scene, the jail break, the kiss, the laughter. This issue was insanely good!

2 Likes

This is the end of the series, but I believe there are plans for future books that are related to Harleen, including one series for Poison Ivy, and another where Harley and Ivy team up.

2 Likes

I loved this series! Initially, I bought it purely for the art by Stjepan Sejic. I ended up enjoying the physco analytical approach and characterization of Harley. I found it weird they released this in the same time frame as the other Black Label title with Harley as the main character with a similar vibe, Joker/Harley Quinn: Criminal Insanity.

1 Like

Thank you! @Batman0803

Still waiting to get mine wonā€™t be delivered until the 17th.

1 Like

Loved this series so much wish there was more than just 3 books

@Supergirl8

Been reading Joker/Harley; sheā€™s working with GCPD to find a serial killer. (I wonā€™t spoil it and tell you who sheā€™s after :rofl:). Also Joker: Killer Smile has some Harley cameos so far. Havenā€™t read Harleen yet, somehow I missed the first two issues :cry:.

1 Like

@Aristarchus94.72134

The hard cover collection for Harleen comes out on the 5th.

They didnā€™t do what I wanted them to do with the Villain in Joker/Harley and Iā€™m pouting about itā€¦

Question:
Do you think the full color images in Joker/Harley are flashbacks?

1 Like

Yah Know? I was kinda feeling the same way, too, so far. Havenā€™t gotten #3 yet so I was holding out to see what happens.

I just canā€™t wait to read any of these. I donā€™t have much money (any). So this site has been a blessing & not only b/c of the comics. I got it as a birthday gift from a friend originally. Then I was able to renew cuz my bday falls close enough to Xmas, that I was able to renew it as a Christmas present & still get bday gifts.

1 Like

Impressive, happy belated birthday. I got the DCEU 7-pack movie collection for mine. Itā€™s great to have friends and family that indulge your DC Comics enthusiasm.

1 Like

Thank u. Heā€™s my biggest DC fan-friend. So it was even more impressive that he bought it for me. He told me about the service b4 I even knew about it. Easily, the one friend I would bank on has never talked behind my back. Iā€™ve actually had confirmation several times (surprisingly enough) from my best friends, that when a conversation of talking behind my back has happened. He was the only one who said youā€™re wrong & stuck up for me.

1 Like

Those are hard to come by. Heā€™s a keeper. Ironically, Iā€™m thinking Harleen has the opposite kind of relationship with Mistah J.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this!

I appreciate the genuine expression of excitement!

Comics mean a lot to all of is in our own ways but at the same time itā€™s all the same.

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank u. That means a lot. Almost teared me up tbh.

I will say right now if you have the issue, go back and read all three together in one sitting. The promise she makes in issue 1 is fun to see how she broke it a little bit with us as the audience. My only real gripe is just how fast they try and button things up in the end. We needed another two or three arcs to get those last 3-4 pages. I hope someone greenlights a continuation of this story. I also want to applaud Sejicā€™s take on Harvey. Pulling him into her world and giving him depth made this story that much better.

1 Like