Happy Wonder Woman Day!

October 21st is Wonder Woman Day, so share your favorite clips, pictures, memories, stories, etc. about the Amazing Amazon and what makes her as special as she is!!

11 Likes

Happy Wonder Woman Day :wonderwoman:

Was just going to post this :smiley:

9 Likes

From Injustice 2 Mobile’s Twitter

She made her first comic book appearance on this day in 1941 and now we can’t imagine a world without her! Share a screenshot of your favorite #INJ2mobile Wonder Woman below! Happy #WonderWomanDay!

7 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

Definitely my favorite scene and the one I would have shared myself. Gal Gadot is absolutely awesome as WW and no doubt my favorite version of the character.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t mind telling ya I tear up like a 6 year old with a scraped knee, everytime I see that scene. Wonder Woman kicks ass and takes names like nobody fraggin else. If anyone hasn’t read it check her out in Justice league Dark. It’s my favorite dcu “current” series on here.

7 Likes

I used the watch the Wonder Woman tv show back in the day, but didn’t realize how much I loved the character until i saw the movie. Soon after that, I signed up here and I’ve been reading a lot of Wonder Woman comics. I’ve enjoyed all of it but I especially love the Golden Age stuff. It’s amazing that the comics were so good right from the very start.

6 Likes

Celebrated by reading Alex Ross and Paul Dini’s WONDER WOMAN: SPIRIT OF TRUTH. Not on DCU, but a great read that really illustrates what she’s all about.

4 Likes

Yay Diana! Seventy-nine years of a truly dynamic and inspiring female comic book character that we all know and love. Huzzah for the sisterhood! Long live Wonder Woman! :wonderwoman:

6 Likes

Happy :wonderwoman:onder :wonderwoman:omen day

4 Likes

Haven’t read that many things with wonder woman but I loved seeing her fight Mongul in the man who has everything

3 Likes