Happy Wedding Anniversary Dick And Babs

seven years ago today Dick and Babs of new earth Officially got married in the Convergence Event so I thought I would wish them a happy wedding and anniversary. :0_nightwing: :0_batgirl:

12 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Nobody.bladesmith

5 Likes

THank you very much Jurisdiction =)

5 Likes

A great day for all our Dick/Babs lovers! :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

And happy birthday to you, @Nobody.bladesmith!!

7 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Nobody.bladesmith! Hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:
By the way, great article, I really like the idea of Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon being married together. I’m going to have to read the comic.:smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Thank you =)

4 Likes

Happy birthday! I was wondering how you kept up with their anniversary in a one-off alternate universe story but I think I know now.

5 Likes

Thank you. I could lie and say I was reading Convergince this morning and noticed this issue was released seven years ago to day, but no i remembered because it released on my birthday. However I honestly did not know about the birthday emblem thing. I posted this because i genuanly like the paring and remembered they got married today. I was surprised when I got my first happy birthday Thanks again @Jurisdiction.
Now if only the two in my avatar would just meet and get marrieda year from now. (i am a huge Jason todd/Helena Bertinelli shipper)

5 Likes

Of course! Nobody deserves to go their birthday without hearing someone else saying “Happy birthday”! Although I’m sure someone else would’ve celebrated you even if I didnt!

But yeah! Anytime!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Nobody.bladesmith! :partying_face: :birthday: :gift: I hope you had a fantastic day and continue to have a great weekend - thanks for being a part of our community! :ttns_gif_jason2:

4M8M

And of course, happy wedding anniversary to the two bats as well. :slight_smile:

AC33F072-5DE4-4B77-A167-C6FFA9AE1465

7 Likes

Thank you =)

5 Likes

Paging Ladybat @DC89

And happy birthday @Nobody.bladesmith :partying_face:

tumblr_pcr4xzto4Y1tgo8o0o1_500

5 Likes

Thank you.

PS: Oh justice noticed what this is from, Jason todd From Batman under the red hood Robin nice choice =)

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Nobody.bladesmith , and thanks for the info. I missed both your birthday and their anniversary, if this keeps up, I’ll lose my DCUI card.

4 Likes

NP and Thank you. life happens.

3 Likes