Happy Thanksgiving

giphy (2)

I hope all of my DC Family has a great, relaxing, safe, healthy Thanksgiving.
I’m very thankful for all of you.

Now… hurry, your apple pie is burning in the oven, so you may want to run and check on it.
:rofl:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :hearts: :turkey: :pie:

7 Likes

Are any of you going to read any comics over the holiday?
If so, whatcha reading?

5 Likes

I read JSA 54.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

giphy

Who’s gonna get that last piece of pumpkin pie?!:flushed::rofl:

Here’s to all of my Amazing DC Family.
I truly hope that each and every one of you all have the best Thanksgiving ever!
No matter if that is hearing a bunch of family memebers fight about politics, while a bunch of kids are screaming in the background……Or if you’re enjoying a Turkey TV Dinner alone on the couch watching an animated DC show……

No matter your situation, or circumstances, I hope you all have a really great day.

I am so thankful for my DC Family and this Community.
You are all amazing people to know.

Happy Turkey-Bird Day guys :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

Love you all.

5 Likes

:maple_leaf::turkey::plate_with_cutlery:Happy Thanksgiving​:plate_with_cutlery::turkey::maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, folks.

I’m grateful for many things: obviously my family, my home, my job, my country, the important things that are on top of everyone’s lists. Further down that list, I’m also grateful not only for DC, this wonderful community, and the good times they provide, but also for being able to enjoy them the way that I do. We live in a world where there’s war, famine, injustice, where people are worried about how they’re going to get to tomorrow or their next meal. We are so fortunate to have the time, the means, the frame of mind, to spend time here arguing the merits and demerits of DC.

May your Thanksgiving be plentiful, joyful, and bright.
May all those in need land on better times.
May we all find kindness and love this holiday season.

6 Likes

Poor Stargirl, hope you all get a better seat at the table, Happy Thanksgiving everybody.:nerd_face::turkey:

5 Likes

She had it better the previous Thanksgiving.

4 Likes