Happy Thanksgiving - Thank You For Being You!

Hey Fam. I know its a little early, but I wanted to send y’all my Early Thanksgiving Gift to y’all now. Since I’m sure next week everyone will be busy with the Holidays.
I just wanted to let you all know that I am extremely thankful for each and every one of you. This Community has really made me feel loved and supported.
You are all amazing, and I count it an honor to call you all my DC Family. :hugs:

I truly hope you all have a great, safe, happy Thanksgiving.

This was also the reason I asked a while back “Who was in your Justice League 7”? :grin:

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy “THANKSGIVING IN METROPOLIS:sunglasses:

A funny little side note, I purposely made each character have a completely different Glass and Beverage…… To accent that even though we all come from different places and backgrounds, we still all come to the same DC Community Table as a Family. :smiling_face:
Love you guys. :hugs:

giphy

26 Likes

This is fantastic!!! Love this!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10 Likes

This looks great! Good job :purple_heart:

10 Likes

I love it, I love it and many more! That is so inspiring of what Thanksgiving is! Love that the Justice League are join together for the Holiday, I’m so thankful for the amazing arts you share, Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family @bigblock66. :smiley::turkey:

10 Likes

Amazing! There are so many little details here that make it perfect. This look like it took awhile. Happy early Thanksgiving to you @bigblock66

9 Likes

This one is awesome! It’s been a real pleasure to be here to witness your art and it feels like each one is better than the one before. I like how you are making more “behind the scenes” kind of pieces lately. I am always excited for your new posts.

Matter of fact, I think the guy who drew this should be some kind of member of the month or something. :grin:

10 Likes

giphy

Awe. Thanks guys. :hugs:
Really hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

10 Likes

This looks amazing :+1:. The positions the hands all great.
:plate_with_cutlery::maple_leaf::turkey:Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery:

10 Likes

that is awesome! I’m always love seeing other people’s artistic skills, as I have none! LOL

Thanks for sharing, and Happy Thanksgiving!

11 Likes

Thank y’all so much.
Hope you all have a great thanksgiving

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, I love this :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m thankful you shared this beautiful piece of art! Love the gold on Batman especially. A small detail that shows the work you put in.

9 Likes

I love this! It’s wonderful. And have a happy Thanksgiving!

8 Likes

This is so sweet and wholesome! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year y’all! :turkey:

10 Likes

Thank yall so much.
I really wanted to try in my own little way to say Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to my awesome DC Family :hugs:

10 Likes

AMAZING work! You can see exactly how much love went into this piece.

Thanks so much for creating and sharing this. It’s absolutely beautiful :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

Awe thank you my friend. :hugs:
Yeah, it doesn’t look like it, but I spent some time on this one. :melting_face:
I just wanted to show my DC Fam how much y’all mean to me. And always being there for me
:hugs:

9 Likes

This is :fire: Great job!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Bat.

9 Likes

Amazing work as always @bigblock66! Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for always sharing your lovely art with us . :hugs: :turkey:

8 Likes

I know it’s kinda miniscule, but Batman’s emblem, Superman’s emblem, Flash’s emblem, and Green Lantern’s emblem are EXQUISITE!!! They look so awesome!!!

8 Likes