Happy Thanksgiving From DC Universe!

Thank you DC Universe for all that you do! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

I am thankful that I am the only character in the DC universe who can beat Bruce!!!

3 Likes

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!:turkey: Hope everyoneā€™s Thanksgiving is as awesome as mines

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everybody

1 Like

Thank Turkey Day guys !! Gobble gobble gobble !!

1 Like

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::plate_with_cutlery::maple_leaf:!!!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Iā€™m thankful I get to explore more of the DC Universe through this service and hope we get even more corners of the multiverse to explore in the new year.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving DCU! Iā€™m thankful for this community, app, and all of talented people that created and continue to develop DC. Rock on!

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone! From my family to my DC familyšŸ˜ enjoy yourselves!!!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone I think all you guys at DC Universe are doing an amazing job I love the headline news,the reviews of movies & TV shows and of course all the reviews of the classic comics and really love all of the couch discussions.Keep up the great work & again Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

1 Like

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes DC Universe. I have much to be thankful for. One very hard thing I, and my family had to deal with is the loss of my eldest sister in Nova Scotia, Canada. She lost her battle with cancer at the age of only 62, leaving her three sons, six siblings, and our father.
I am thankful that I was able to make the trip, and be there, along with my Dad and all of the remaining siblings.

I am also thankful that earlier in the year I was able to attend a comic convention for the first time in my life.

2 Likes

I forgot to say, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Gobble gobble

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless All of you!

1 Like

Iā€™m a day late cuz I didnā€™t see this thread before the holiday began yesterday. Just wanted to say thank u to the community,I love finally having a place to discuss my dc obsession & I love reading about other peopleā€™s dc experiences, knowledge & feedback. Also, thank u dc employees for all of your help & for the amazing content & company that youā€™ve created, I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of this site. :heart: u DC!!!

1 Like