Happy Moderators Appreciation Day!

Happy @Moderators Appreciation Day, few years ago I started this, showing Appreciation to our Moderators for their hardwork making sure this community board is a safe, friendly and fun place to visit. A huge thankyou to @DC_Community @Jitsu, @staticshocks, @Huntress_Helena, @Shayera.Hol, @LastSon0fMars & @ZatannaZ, thankyou all for your hard work making DC Universe Infinite a great place to visit. :grinning:
Please feel free to leave a thankyou comment for our Moderators. Thankyou.

:dc:

26 Likes

Happy Moderators Appreciation Day @moderators! Thank you for always making this community such a fun and safe space for everyone. This community is infinitely better because you all are part of it!

14 Likes

WOW!

Thanks SO much for the shoutout, y’all!! I can’t even begin to describe what it means to me (and the rest of our awesome team!) each year. :people_hugging:

I’m so happy to be here and SUPER stoked to have been joined by @ZatannaZ & @Huntress_Helena this year — they’re absolutely killing it!

And, of course, a special shoutout to our vets: @Shayera.Hol & @LastSon0fMars! :heart: They’ve both been here since before I even started, and it’s been an absolute honor working alongside them! :hugs:

But most of aaaaall …

Thank you to this amazing community for all that you do!

18 Likes

A big thank you to all of our amazing moderators! It’s your hard work that makes DC Community such a wonderful place.

13 Likes

This is so wonderful!

I share everyone’s gratitude and appreciation for all our amazing mods. This site simply wouldn’t function without the hard work of the whole team. Thank you all for what you do!

As for myself–I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this is easily the best job I’ve ever had in my many years of Community Management. Without this amazing community and the passion that everyone has for DC, I wouldn’t be able to say that!

17 Likes

What a sweet post @Lincolnfan78! Thanks for getting me all emotional early in the morning :laughing: It is wonderful being here with all of you. This is such a fun and rewarding job. I love this whole community and my fellow moderators.

15 Likes

Thank you to all moderators for help keeping this place a fun and respectful place!

15 Likes

Thank you to all of our wonderful mods! The community wouldn’t be the same without you all!

14 Likes

Thank you @moderators for keeping this a fun place!

…and controlling the Fist Of Death when I get carried away. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Thank you @Lincolnfan78 and everyone! This is truly an amazing experience, both with my fellow moderators and the community. Thank you guys for being so welcoming and awesome!

16 Likes

It’s always fun seeing the mods floating around here with us, knowing they’re friendly and basically just like any regular ol’ forum member. I’ve been part of so many online communities where the mods were stand-offish and kind of dry or strict. Not our mods! They’re cool. :sunglasses: We love you guys.

15 Likes

Happy Moderators Appreciation Day Mod team :sunglasses: :partying_face:

Thanks for keeping my loud mouth in check and under control :laughing: Y’all are the best

14 Likes

Happy Mods Day​:tada:
Thanks mods for all the mods for being awesome™:+1:.

14 Likes

Starfire (DC Comics) Gifs

Thank you @Lincolnfan78, @Jurisdiction, @mercurie80, @EDT, @TheBatgirlofNML, @TravisMorgan, @iJest, @TheMidKnightSon, @NYJt3, and all of the other community members here (both new and old)! It’s been an absolute blast to get to know everyone and this is without a doubt the best community out there.

This place wouldn’t be the same without all of your wonderful contributions and this sentiment is shared by all of the moderator team. We’re always here if you need us, just give us a shout! :hugs: :orange_heart:

18 Likes

Happy Mod Appreciation Day! We :heart: you all! Thank you guys so much for all of the hard work you guys do to make this place not only fun, but safe as well. This is one of the best places to engage with other fandom peeps. Thank you all so much, from the Monday Playlists, to the Riddler Wednesdays, and so many more community engagement activities.

party

15 Likes

There so many great moderators. @staticshocks, @LastSon0fMars, and @Huntress_Helena have such great posts and have personally help me whenever I had a issue with something which I appreciate. But thank you all @moderators in general for being so awesome. The @DC_Community has helped me get into social media and the comic book Fandom in ways I would have thought difficult in other places and I imagine it wouldn’t been that way if we didn’t have you people as @moderators.

15 Likes

Thanks to all the Mods for all their work in keeping this a forum we all want to come back to time and time again!

14 Likes

Thanks to the Mod Team for all you do here!

14 Likes

Thank you @moderators for keeping this community clean, friendly, supportive, kind, and safe. Thank you for accepting both veteran and new fans, young and old. Thank you for open and honest communication and setting clear guidelines. Thank you for making this site non-toxic and a fun place to be on the internet. Thank you for being amazing, hardworking, supportive, open, and just.

Thank you to everyone in the community, not just the moderators and admin, for making this site the best site on the internet!

:pray:

15 Likes

Hey everyone, I would like to personally thank you all for making my experience these past few years nothing short of amazing. Honestly, this is the best community I’ve moderated and I’m proud of our members more and more with each following week… you all have done so well with being welcoming and compassionate to us moderators as well as one another, which I’m so thankful for. I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations and even exceed them from time to time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Peace and love to all of you, friends :heart: :heart: :heart:

13 Likes