🐂 🏮 Happy Lunar New Year! Presenting DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero Celebration🐂 🏮

恭喜發財
(Happy Lunar New Year!)

This May, grab your favorite boba, pull a chair up to the dim sum table and celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month with DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero Celebration, DC’s newest comic book anthology debuting May 11, 2021.

The 96-page one-shot issue will commemorate DC’s rich roster of Asian and Asian American characters, presenting new tales by some of the most lauded storytellers in comics. Ram V — the current Catwoman series writer—will at last unveil the long-seeded mystery behind Shoes in an action-packed tale that follows the character as she becomes Catwoman’s protégé, revealing her real name, secret origin, and who her mother is.

Read the full details of DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero Celebration over at dccomics.com!

13 Likes

Very cool, and happy Lunar New Year which is today

4 Likes

I haven’t bought any of the recent (last year or so) themed anthology one-shots, but this one will be a must. Just look at that cover! :heart_eyes:

Cassandra Cain, Kevin Kho and Ryan Choi (among others), oh my! And…is that Grunge behind Lady Shiva? Please say yes.

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
:izakaya_lantern::ox: Happy Lunar New Year all :ox: :izakaya_lantern:

Very excited for the Cass and Shiva content… and happy to see Tai Pham and Kenan Kong back in action!

I’ve been reading New Super-Man and really liking it, so I’m excited to see Kong Kenan on here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! My brother is Asian so I will definitely be buying this!