šŸ‚ šŸ® Happy Lunar New Year! Presenting DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero CelebrationšŸ‚ šŸ®

ę­å–œē™¼č²”
(Happy Lunar New Year!)

This May, grab your favorite boba, pull a chair up to the dim sum table and celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month with DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero Celebration, DCā€™s newest comic book anthology debuting May 11, 2021.

The 96-page one-shot issue will commemorate DCā€™s rich roster of Asian and Asian American characters, presenting new tales by some of the most lauded storytellers in comics. Ram V ā€” the current Catwoman series writerā€”will at last unveil the long-seeded mystery behind Shoes in an action-packed tale that follows the character as she becomes Catwomanā€™s protĆ©gĆ©, revealing her real name, secret origin, and who her mother is.

Read the full details of DC FESTIVAL OF HEROES: The Asian Superhero Celebration over at dccomics.com!

14 Likes

Very cool, and happy Lunar New Year which is today

5 Likes

I havenā€™t bought any of the recent (last year or so) themed anthology one-shots, but this one will be a must. Just look at that cover! :heart_eyes:

Cassandra Cain, Kevin Kho and Ryan Choi (among others), oh my! Andā€¦is that Grunge behind Lady Shiva? Please say yes.

3 Likes

Awesomeā„¢:+1:
:izakaya_lantern::ox: Happy Lunar New Year all :ox: :izakaya_lantern:

1 Like

Very excited for the Cass and Shiva contentā€¦ and happy to see Tai Pham and Kenan Kong back in action!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been reading New Super-Man and really liking it, so Iā€™m excited to see Kong Kenan on here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love it! My brother is Asian so I will definitely be buying this!

2 Likes