Happy International Women's Day!

My wonder woman is my momma.

5 Likes

Real life Wonder Woman? Nope can’t think of one. My mother is great. Don’t get me wrong. But I don’t really or can’t really think of a woman who is the best. I guess I’ll just go with my mother as well.

4 Likes

I did a post too for it. More the merrier. Celebrating DC Female Heroines.

image image

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t see yours 1st :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

That’s ok. Like you said the more the merrier.

2 Likes

I looked at the similar ones. I didn’t see any. I figured someone would have posted it. I must’ve glanced over it thru my excitement. Thanks tho, I agree, the more awareness, the better.

1 Like

That’s very true. I’ll try to find yours and give it a like also.

2 Likes

Right On. I asked folks to post females pics. Heroines to celebrate.

3 Likes

That last post kind of makes me seem shallow. But I really do appreciate my mother. She works very hard and I’m kind of one of the main antagonists of her story.

3 Likes

My parents literally saved my life. You’re not alone. People call my mom ST. Then her name. My Dads the same way. I’d be on the street if they didn’t help me out. Got me a car when mine died, & let me pay them back with no timeline. I would absolutely include my mom in this. I already told her happy National Women’s Day. She didn’t know anything about it, lol.

2 Likes

@capo-mage that’s awesome.

3 Likes

Thank u kindly.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is that a DC Bombshell’s Catwoman shirt? I have this one of Poison Ivy!

This was before I even knew about the series. I’m actually feel uncomfortable wearing it in public at times lol

2 Likes

Yes it is. That shirt is beyond amazing!!! I’ve got the same one in a grey hoodie bookmarked. That’s killer!