πŸ•Ž Happy Hanukkah From DC To You! πŸ•Ž

This is the cutest Hanukkah picture I have ever seen and I might steal it, if that is okay.

Also, Happy Hanukkah everyone! I hope you all have a great holiday.

6 Likes

Hanukkah Sameach!

5 Likes

Ragman first appeared in a self-titled series in the mid-1970s by Robert Kanigher and Joe Kubert. He also had a limited series in the early 1990s by Keith Giffen, Robert Loren Fleming, and Pat Broderick. I picked up issues from the those series over the years and thought the character was quite interesting. I hope they put both series up on this website in the future.

6 Likes

!!! Happy Hanukkah everyone !!!

6 Likes

For some reason I love this photo. Did you photoshop this? :joy:

4 Likes

Happy Hanukkah again! :clinking_glasses: :boom:

9 Likes

Happy Hanukkah everyone! :menorah:

11 Likes

Happy Hanukkah everybody! :smiley:

11 Likes

Happy Hanukkah DC fam! :menorah:

10 Likes

Happy Chanukah everyone!

6 Likes

Happy Hannukah everyone!! :candle: :menorah:

5 Likes

Happy Hanukkah! :menorah:

7 Likes

:menorah: Happy Hanukkah All :menorah:

8 Likes

Artist credit: Jon Morris

9 Likes

I just wanted to take a minute to share this link with any Jewish fans on the forums who may not have seen it.

While like most of these specials most of the stories are pretty forgettable, the Batwoman story in it does include one of the few Hanukkah stories I have seen, and is IMHO the best story in the entire issue (and I say that as a reader who is not Jewish). So if anyone is looking for Hanukkah stories here is one not many seem to know about.

As an interesting aside this came out before New 52 had ended and is I believe the first Batwoman solo story ever, and (again I believe) her first appearance in a book besides 52. It also I think (going off memory on this sorry for all the I believe/think facts) is the story that established Batwoman as being Jewish.

8 Likes

Too many stories don’t acknowledge that Harley is also Jewish.

4 Likes

To all who celebrate, Happy Hanukkah!

9 Likes

Happy Hannukah everyone!

7 Likes

This is still true

7 Likes

The Batman Adventures: Holiday Special probably was the first time that we learn that Harley Quinn is Jewish. :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Hanukkah to those who are celebrating the Holiday. :menorah:

6 Likes