🎃 Happy Halloween 2018-Let's See Your DC Costume Pics! 👻

Nightwing!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Halloween 2018 “Riddle Me This!”

24 Likes

I wasn’t Gerard Way (writes Doom Patrol and curate(s/d) the Dc’s Young Animal label.

I cant add an image :frowning:

2 Likes

went as*

One more try

Don’t have a pic sadly but I was Clark kent

Pics, videos or it didn’t happen!

Jk

1 Like

How do i add a pic ?

2 Likes

One more

19 Likes

@weeks_gary, I use imageshack to upload my pictures, then add the link to the comment. Seems to work the best for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of my personal favorites from yesterday! This gentleman helps all of us around the DC Universe offices with a number of things, so it makes sense that he would have some split identity stuff going on. He stood up at 2:22 and said “Attention everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that it is 2:22, and this is very important to me.”

14 Likes

Victor Stone A.K.A Cyborg costume made with EVA Foam. Next I will try grey makeup instead of the cumbersome head piece.

https://wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.appspot.com/_api/download/file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU0MTIyOTA4NCwiaWF0IjoxNTQxMjI4NDc0LCJqdGkiOiI1YmRkNDdjNDhhYjNjIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FjODk5ODE4LWJmYWItNGVjOS1iNzk0LWZlNzYxOWE0MzM3MlwvZGNyMWprMi1lMjUxNjg2NS1jMWMzLTRmMTktYWZlZi1mYjZjZGE0Y2E4YmIuanBnIn19.5immepGYRk-2OvTWWZqgidjUTBo2nbc4eC32VyBJiOw

I keep coming back to look at these again! So very awesome everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was Harley Quinn and my friend was Catwoman for a convention only a week or so before Halloween. Sadly, my costume ripped before the actual holiday, so I went as someone else :frowning:

10 Likes

Not for Halloween but for conventions and a local Renaissance Faire. My wife and I did some cosplay to combine Renaissance styles with superhero garb. We ended up with three sets of outfits. This is the first. Wayne the Bruce and Lady Robin.

11 Likes

The second. Sir Clark of Kent and Princess Diana of Themiscrya.

11 Likes

And the third, Captain Hal Jordan of the Green Lantern. This one had one other interesting point. Because the lanterns in the comics were based on railroad lanterns in appearance, I decided to make something less anachronistic.

11 Likes

Those are amazing! Good work on them

3 Likes

Just got our office group picture approved to post!

1 Like

These are the fine folks who make DC Universe happen. I wonder if anyone can name all the Batman villains you see here!

orntz4.jpg

5 Likes