Happy Father's Day From DC Universe

To all the fathers and father figures that lead like a hero- Happy Father’s Day!

How are you celebrating the amazing dads, by blood or by heart, in your life today?

17 Likes

Thanks for the Happy Fathers Day wishes! Much appreciated!

As I write this my Daughter is on her way over to take my wife and I out for Mexican Food (one of my ‘faves’!!)
My daughter married a Batman fanatic and credits me with her Classic Rock education and her Superhero education!!!:laughing: (Yes, I’m Proud!!)

Thanks Again!

9 Likes

By the way. (I meant to say this before)… Happy Fathers Day to all the other Dad’s also!!!

8 Likes

My dad is having a party with other dads

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all of the Jor-Els, Jonathan Kents, Jefferson Pierces, Clark Kents, Arthur Currys and Wally Wests (among many others) of the DCU service, the DCU in general and beyond!

#raddad

5 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Enjoy the day. And to the not dads enjoy it as well.

5 Likes

Thank you and I say back to you father’s or single mom’s at DCU!!! <3

5 Likes

Just showed my dad Kong: Skull Island. He’s a big fan of the original King Kong and Godzilla movies. He loved it.

6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the heroes (and villains) out there teaching their offspring (whether blood or heart) how to follow in their footsteps! You are a big part of why this is such a beautiful Universe! <3

5 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!!!

4 Likes

Mods and Everyone else

Portalman’s Grandpa is very sick.

I am sure he and his Grandpa would appreciate your thoughts and preyers for Portalman his Grandpa and his Family in his Random Thread.

4 Likes

Thank you, greatly appreciated!!

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day hero’s! Keep on the good fight!

3 Likes

Happy Father’s Day !

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day y’all :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, and a belated Happy Father’s Day to all the dads here (and a special hug to all those who don’t have their dad to celebrate with).

1 Like

Sending a belated, but most definitely well-deserved Happy Father’s Day to you all! :slight_smile:

I took the kids out to look for a camp site for next week. Got a flat tire on the way home, changed it, then replaced a dead battery in their mother’s car, made dinner, gave them baths, cleaned, put them to bed, drank 5 beers, then went to bed myself.