Happy Birthday to me! Look what I got for myself!

I’m very, very late in wishing you a happy birthday @RandallusPrime, but do hope that you’ve had a wonderful week to make up for the less-than-wonderful birthday. Hopefully, this year is very kind to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ve had some ups & downs. The year is ending on a bad note. It already looks like New Year’s Eve is looking bad too. :frowning:

It seems like theres a lot of disappointment in my life happening. I know I should look on the positive side, but lately it’s just been difficult. Feeling more & more demotivated. It’s really affecting my outlook for 2020. Hopefully it’s only temporary.

I just need something really good to happen to convince me next year isn’t going to be bad. Sorry to be a downer. I hope everyone has had a good time during the holidays.

If there is anything you need, the community is here for you. I think we have all experienced bad times. I had the worst year ever in 2003. I promise it does get better. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to…

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that. That’s very kind of you.

1 Like

No problem, happy to help

1 Like